Click Here!

Update mailing lists

On a few occasions while reading the comments on stories, I see people ask the author to send them an email when it is updated. Sadly a few a written back to simply say they don't have the time to do such a thing.

Most question is: How interested would authors be to have someone else create and manage this type of thing for them. I know alot of people do not want to give out their personal emails, so this other someone could create the account and be responsible for maintaining the contact lists.

I would be very interested in doing such a service for authors and readers alike. Let me know your opinion and discuss possible pro's and con's of such an idea.

Edited by paradox13

• 4 weeks later...

I would most certainly be interested. I use NotifyList to do that but it's glitchy at best at times. Someone to do it for me would be most helpful.

So, I am most willing to give this a start. Let me tell you about myself. I have an office job nine hours a day. We sell very high end things, so we really don't need a lot of appointments, therefore I have an astounding amount of free time at work and unrestriced access to the internet. I love AFF and want to see it only get better. Although I prefer to maintain this for an author/genre (Slash) I would like to read myself, I would be willing to offer this to anyone who asks.

I am very flexible and open to any ideas and suggestions the author may have as well.

Send me a message here or directly to my email w.willow70@gmail.com

Edited by paradox13