Click Here!

ALL fiction is welcome!

DemonGoddess

There seems to be a misunderstanding among many of you. Thinking that ONLY adult content is wanted here. That is not the case at all. Fiction of all "ratings", with or without adult content are welcome here.

While the archive certainly has a great deal of adult content, the ADULT in the site name is geared towards the fact that users are to be 18 or older, and that this is a group of ADULTS who come here to write, interact with each other, and etc.

A suggestion for you authors, should your stories be "fluffy", contain no NC-17 type stuff, or whatever, you should make a note of it, so the readers who are looking at your summaries understand that. With the current reworking of the archive, I will suggest that some additional tags be added for this kind of story.

Finally, if you, the author, are FLAMED because someone thinks you must have adult content, because you are on this site, please DO report it.

There seems to be a misunderstanding among many of you. Thinking that ONLY adult content is wanted here. That is not the case at all. Fiction of all "ratings", with or without adult content are welcome here.

While the archive certainly has a great deal of adult content, the ADULT in the site name is geared towards the fact that users are to be 18 or older, and that this is a group of ADULTS who come here to write, interact with each other, and etc.

A suggestion for you authors, should your stories be "fluffy", contain no NC-17 type stuff, or whatever, you should make a note of it, so the readers who are looking at your summaries understand that. With the current reworking of the archive, I will suggest that some additional tags be added for this kind of story.

Finally, if you, the author, are FLAMED because someone thinks you must have adult content, because you are on this site, please DO report it.

Please do -- first of all, this site has a spirit of
welcoming
. So we welcome all fiction for and by adults, without regard to its (guessed-at, imaginary... don't get me started!) "rating". Such things have come clear to be neither here nor there about what we do. In fact, to see every kind of writing here would be to emphasize our needfulness, which I hope to demonstrate at every turn.

Besides, there is no logical reason why an adult who spends a lot of her time (and reviews) here can't share her writing here. She'd probably want to talk about it with the people she knows, writing-wise, ay wot? A "rating" can't be allowed to keep friends apart!
:cry:
!!!

:)

So... no.
Don't
let 'em bully you... because
any
flaming is like
:jaws:
, anyway.

But, just in case someone doesn't
know
that our "ratings" policy is no longer restrictive, you can link them to this thread. I reckon it was different, once upon a time... but I'd guess that rule has been technically gone for three-plus years.

Or, or, link 'em to the ToS/UA, where a body can readily see no rule against your non-"Adult" fiction. There would be one if it were -- I'd go add it now, if I felt I'd forgotten, since this thread would've reminded me.

I'd love to host a really wide variety of everything everyone's got...
:wub:
I wish more people would share their omnivorous stuff more.

• 5 months later...

This is the answer I was looking for, I have stories that do not have adult content in them and I was really wondering if they would be welcome here. Now to see this posting I am very pleased to hear that I can post away. Just making sure that I note it at the beginning, so as not to alienate my audience or disappoint them.

Thanks for the answer.

Sincerely Sabbs

<BLOCKQUOTE>

Please do -- first of all, this site has a spirit of welcoming. So we welcome all fiction for and by adults, without regard to its (guessed-at, imaginary... don't get me started!) "rating". Such things have come clear to be neither here nor there about what we do. In fact, to see every kind of writing here would be to emphasize our needfulness, which I hope to demonstrate at every turn.

Besides, there is no logical reason why an adult who spends a lot of her time (and reviews) here can't share her writing here. She'd probably want to talk about it with the people she knows, writing-wise, ay wot? A "rating" can't be allowed to keep friends apart! :( !!!

:) .

So... no. Don't let 'em bully you... because any flaming is like :) , anyway.

But, just in case someone doesn't know that our "ratings" policy is no longer restrictive, you can link them to this thread. I reckon it was different, once upon a time... but I'd guess that rule has been technically gone for three-plus years.

Or, or, link 'em to the ToS/UA, where a body can readily see no rule against your non-"Adult" fiction. There would be one if it were -- I'd go add it now, if I felt I'd forgotten, since this thread would've reminded me.

I'd love to host a really wide variety of everything everyone's got... :) I wish more people would share their omnivorous stuff more.