Click Here!

I have a need for a co-writer.

BumbleBee1986

Hi,

I am in need of a talented co-writer for my stories. I am working on a Harry Potter slash story featuring Harry/Snape called "Scarred Souls" and have already written two chapters. I am stuck on the story itself and could really use another experienced author's expertise to continue with it and see it through to the end.

If anyone is interested, I also have written a Harry/Lucius story called "To Love a Malfoy" which is completed but I didn't have a Beta and I know it could use some major revamping for a better read.

Title: Scarred Souls

Summary: A widowed Harry must bond with Snape in order to save his daughter's life. Harry's young children scheme to bring their daddy and new father together, and form a new family, while changing the hearts of two scarred souls.

Warnings: Romance, Drama, Angst, Alternate Universe, Sexual Situations, Hurt/Comfort, M/M, Slash, Anal, Language, Humor, possible MPreg, Bonding, Original Characters, Family, WIP

This is a short summary of the plot I am working on. I have never read one like it so hope it is original. Harry and Ginny married a few weeks after the final battle and are happy together. They have two young sons who are twins but Ginny dies in childbirth after giving Harry a beautiful baby daughter. Severus survived his encounter with Nagini but was left with disfiguring scars on his face and body that could not be healed by magic due to the venom. He lives as a recluse, suffers pain and nightmares, and sometimes uses glamour when going out in public. He is still hateful and snarky but remains a renowned and skilled Potions Master who at times helps out the Healers at St. Mungo's. When Harry's daughter is a little over a year old she becomes deathly ill and the only one who can help is Severus Snape. He agrees to save her life but only on the condition that Harry bonds/marries him. After Harry and his children move in with him, Severus' life is forever changed as he finds out what love and family really mean. It will be up to the mischievous James and Albus, as well as precious little Lily, to bring their daddy and new father together. It won't be easy but they are very resourceful and have many tricks up their sleeves. I haven't decided yet on whether to have Mpreg, Adoption or possibly Hermione being a Surrogate mother for them. Harry is around 23/24 years old and Snape maybe 40?

Story should be novel length which means 30 plus chapters. It has to have a happy ending.

I write under the pen name: Misty Moonlight

Is anyone interested in becoming my co-writer?

If so, please leave a response here to my thread or in a review of story. I will get back to you.

I will also enable add chapter to story function for anyone interested in helping me out, just let me know which story you are interested in.

I have also posted a request under Challenges/Requests.

Thank you,

Ari.

Edited by BumbleBee1986

• 2 weeks later...

ok this site apprently doesn't like me.... for the 3rd time now

"Oh! Oh! Me! Me! ((jumps up and down waving arm))

I do Snape fanfics, I don't really care on which pairing so I wouldn't mind doing Snape/Harry. I usually do it in the form of online RP's through PM's on my forums.... I'm pretty active I'm usually on for at least 8 hours a day unless I have to work late...

if you want to see my writing style feel free to check out my profile

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296835790

The majority of my fics are done in RP style with other people... and I'm pretty much okay with anything you'd be doing.... I'm pretty open minded....

if you want to do this with me then feel free to email me or add me to msn the_half-blood_prince@live.ca"

Alright now lets see if this works this time.... SEND!!!! lol

-Schiff

ok this site apprently doesn't like me.... for the 3rd time now

"Oh! Oh! Me! Me! ((jumps up and down waving arm))

I do Snape fanfics, I don't really care on which pairing so I wouldn't mind doing Snape/Harry. I usually do it in the form of online RP's through PM's on my forums.... I'm pretty active I'm usually on for at least 8 hours a day unless I have to work late...

if you want to see my writing style feel free to check out my profile

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296835790

The majority of my fics are done in RP style with other people... and I'm pretty much okay with anything you'd be doing.... I'm pretty open minded....

if you want to do this with me then feel free to email me or add me to msn the_half-blood_prince@live.ca"

Alright now lets see if this works this time.... SEND!!!! lol

-Schiff

Hi Schiff,

I Luv you! You answered my request!

I don't know if I am doing this darn thing right or not so hope you get it.

PLEASE HELP ME!

I've already written 6 chapters of Scarred Souls (have you checked it out yet?) I checked your stories out and they are awesome.

I have to tell you my computer is ancient (probably loaded with virus/bugs/spyware & whatever else exists out there) it's like 10 yrs old & has crashed so many times it's not funny. I can't do much with it including instant messaging. I am too poor (JK) to get a new one yet but hopefully by Christmas I'll have enough $$ saved.

I will be happy to enable add chapter to story function on Scarred Souls for you just let me know. Would you be interested in fixing up To Love a Malfoy too? I am comfortable with RP but would be very interested to see what you could do with the story.

Well, hope you get this message. If not, I'll try leaving you a review on your HP story.

Hugs,

Ari aka bumblebee1986 aka Misty Moonlight

OK, now I am trying to figure out how to post this so you get it.

Here it goes.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.