Click Here!

A way out there crossover idea

Naragirl

Since forever I've been a Youko kurama and Hajime Saitou fan. I think they'd make an awsome pairing in a crossover but I'm so slow with writing that I might never get to this idea so if anyone feels they can handle it or wanna try I'm desperate for the pair I'll take anything.

Plot bunny: Starts in YYH world after the final episode tournament stuff, a portal to demon world is being closed but its a little messed up from whatever, over use lets say and for some reason Kurama is using it and gets his youko form pulled out of himself and the youko gets sent back into rurouni kenshin time. He finds his way at the kamiya dojo first makes friends with them mostly Sanosuke and because of Sano he eventually meets Saitou, who's already been found out that he's not dead. So the two clique chemistry wise and yada yada thats as far as my idea goes. I know its vague and I suck at descriptions and hopefully I'll get around to writing it myself if not it'd be awsome if someone else tried or even a one shot just about youko and saitou would be great I don't care what the plot is I'm desperate!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FaeLillith
I'm still a little new as to the polite protocol of the challenge forums... If Lilith takes up the torch, as it were, would it be considered impolite for myself to give it a go, as well? :3 I don't want to step on any venerable toes, here.

not at all, go on ahead! I have no problem with it! It will be fun!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.