Click Here!

A question about posting a challenge

Corsair420

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, i didn't see any other place that would have fit my post better.

I've recently posted a challenge for an iCarly story, at first it was up for about a week or 2 and it had reviews of other people wanting the same thing, but then for whatever reason it was deleted. So a few days later I reposted it thinking it could have been because I left it open for other people to post additional chapters, but a few days later it was gone again, I can't think of why it would have been deleted so I thought i'd ask here on the forums if I had done something wrong that I didn't realize. If anyone knows about why this happened please let me know.

Corsair420

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, i didn't see any other place that would have fit my post better.

I've recently posted a challenge for an iCarly story, at first it was up for about a week or 2 and it had reviews of other people wanting the same thing, but then for whatever reason it was deleted. So a few days later I reposted it thinking it could have been because I left it open for other people to post additional chapters, but a few days later it was gone again, I can't think of why it would have been deleted so I thought i'd ask here on the forums if I had done something wrong that I didn't realize. If anyone knows about why this happened please let me know.

Corsair420

That is because there are no challenges allowed in the archive. Non-stories of any kind are deleted by mods/admins immediately when found because they take up so much space.

There is an area here in the forum where you can post those challenges and people looking for them can find them. Here is the link for the Challenges area,

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...p?showforum=696

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.