Click Here!

Doctor Who Fic

Guest juliannanight

Guest juliannanight

I'm looking for 'good' Doctor Who fanfiction. I'm getting to a point where I will start writing my own if I cannot find it. I've been through every page on AFF, FF.net, Teaspoon. Either people have stopped writing or all I can find is Doctor/Jack. I don't mind a good slash now and again but I'm really in the mood for a good Dr. Who that is well written with adventure, romance, drama; the whole 9 yards. I find way to much time to myself lately, so I'm looking for longer-ish fic's as well. No one shot for this girl. Can anyone help? I've looked everywhere, even Livejournal. I'd apprechate it, wanting something to move my heart, make me pull out tissues, want to throw things. That means, it should be well written.

• 2 months later...
I'm looking for 'good' Doctor Who fanfiction. I'm getting to a point where I will start writing my own if I cannot find it. I've been through every page on AFF, FF.net, Teaspoon. Either people have stopped writing or all I can find is Doctor/Jack. I don't mind a good slash now and again but I'm really in the mood for a good Dr. Who that is well written with adventure, romance, drama; the whole 9 yards. I find way to much time to myself lately, so I'm looking for longer-ish fic's as well. No one shot for this girl. Can anyone help? I've looked everywhere, even Livejournal. I'd apprechate it, wanting something to move my heart, make me pull out tissues, want to throw things. That means, it should be well written.

There are 1926 pages on Teaspoon, 864 of them for the current 10th Doctor era alone, each with about 20 stories. Use the Search function to look for what you want. You can search by pairing. genre, rating etc. What kind of stories do you like? There are LJ communities like DW_Femslash, Who_OTP, Girl Reporter (for Sarah-Jane Smith fic), LifeonMartha (Martha Jones-related)... I tend to go for well written femslash with a good plot and reason for two characters to be together.

AFF.N does have a lot of Doctor/Jack and not much else, which is why I posted one of mine here ([PLUG]The Bermuda Triangle, first one on the list on here although it's a pairing that may freak you out[/PLUG]), as I tend to like longer stories with "the whole 9 yards" too. If the characters aren't well written and true to their TV selves - no matter how strange the pairing or circumstances may be - then you may as well be reading an original fic with original characters. Doctor Who is one of those formats that can sustain any kind of story or situation without violating its central tenets. :)

• 2 years later...
Guest Chase

this story is sooo worth it: http://www.whofic.co...6&warning=Adult

It is an adult slash story at times but the plots are worth it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.