Click Here!

looking for a sasunaru fic

yaoilvnfx

Hey I'm looking for a fic. I'm not sure if it was posted on fanfic or adultfanfic. I read this story a while ago it was a sasunaru. Sasuke was a prince or a king and Naruto was a poor orphan. Naruto tried out to be something like an assistant to Sasuke. He got the job and moved into the castle in the room next to Sasuke's. I don't remember much else about the plot just certain scenes. I remember that Naruto finds 2 cats and names them after himself and Sasuke. They later find them having sex in Sasuke's bed. I also remember that Naruto takes Sasuke to show him where he lived and to meet his old friends. Naruto also gets Iruka a job working in the castle. I can't think of anything else but if you know the name of the fic or the author leave me a comment or send me a message. Thanx :)

• 2 months later...
Hey I'm looking for a fic. I'm not sure if it was posted on fanfic or adultfanfic. I read this story a while ago it was a sasunaru. Sasuke was a prince or a king and Naruto was a poor orphan. Naruto tried out to be something like an assistant to Sasuke. He got the job and moved into the castle in the room next to Sasuke's. I don't remember much else about the plot just certain scenes. I remember that Naruto finds 2 cats and names them after himself and Sasuke. They later find them having sex in Sasuke's bed. I also remember that Naruto takes Sasuke to show him where he lived and to meet his old friends. Naruto also gets Iruka a job working in the castle. I can't think of anything else but if you know the name of the fic or the author leave me a comment or send me a message. Thanx :huh:

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095973

Hope I'm right and good luck!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.