Click Here!

SesshomaruxKagome Fanfiction!

RitsuChan

I'm looking for an old Sesshomaru Kagome fic that I've lost touch with.

All I can really remember about the fanfiction is that Sesshomaru is calling Kagome out in the middle of the night and Kagome follows his call other wise she ache's/withers painfully for some reason.

Theres also a scean where Kagome doesn't answer his call to leave her groups camping spot at night because she's on her period and thinks she can't have sex with him. But, eventually she answers his call and sesshomaru is slightly into his demon mode with red eyes and all and is turned on by the scent of her blood. He ends up removing a tampon from her and yeah its a very Touching/Intimate scene.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS FIC! Its driving me insane!!!

Much Love,

marykitsu239 (A.k.a, Mazoku_Onna)

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking for an old Sesshomaru Kagome fic that I've lost touch with.

All I can really remember about the fanfiction is that Sesshomaru is calling Kagome out in the middle of the night and Kagome follows his call other wise she ache's/withers painfully for some reason.

Theres also a scean where Kagome doesn't answer his call to leave her groups camping spot at night because she's on her period and thinks she can't have sex with him. But, eventually she answers his call and sesshomaru is slightly into his demon mode with red eyes and all and is turned on by the scent of her blood. He ends up removing a tampon from her and yeah its a very Touching/Intimate scene.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS FIC! Its driving me insane!!!

Much Love,

marykitsu239 (A.k.a, Mazoku_Onna)

It might be The Red Hunger by xanthos. Not sure though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.