Click Here!

An interesting concept?

SereneLies

Okay so first off I wanna say, I LOVE 4chan...

I found this picture there: 1248931178461.jpg

And my thoughts started rolling.

Are they lovers?

Is it forbidden love?

How did they end up in this situation?

Where are they from?

Are there strange rules of the sea which led to this?

What did lead to this?

SO here is my challenge.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words; I think this one could be worth much more. I would like to see a story base off these two characters, your own plot, your own relationship. If you are interested/ are going to post, please let me know cause I would LOVE to read it.

Thanks

SereneLies

Now it says I don't have permission to view it :(

This thread does not like me

Could you upload it to an image hosting service or a download service (rapidshare, etc.)

or maybe even e-mail it as a last resort (my e-mail is on my author page)

Looks great and would work well for a fic, sorry about all the trouble I put you through.

My schedule is looking a bit busy at the moment (1 long term 4 part story that I keep getting bugged to continue, 1 oneshot request I want to get out next week, 1 spin-off oneshot (or maybe a small series) from my main story project, an ever growing folder of pics and blurbs for oneshots and that is only my writing log, forget about RL and other important stuff.

If you want though I could try and make a go at it, but I would like to make it a shorter project (one shot or a few chapters at the most) and would like somewhere to start off on (more of what you would want). I would place it third on my list of to do projects (after the main series and oneshot), so it would be a bit on the back burner for the next week. If this sounds good to you, PM me (or better yet, e-mail me)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.