Click Here!

Sesshomaru is NOT the asshole everyone thinks he is

SereneLies

That was an awesome article and I'm glad that someone is showing that he's not a jerk. I love Sesshoumaru...hell, he's just awesome. This gave me some info I was curious about since I didn't want to read through the entire manga.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm a huge Sesskag fan too and I hate when people do that and if you have a problem, so do I, lol! To me, Sesskag is WAY more plausible than NarakuKag -shudders- He's the ULTIMATE asshole in the series..lol.

To me, Sesskag is WAY more plausible than NarakuKag (shudders)

I completely agree. I said this in another topic but I hate how in some stories, Kagome seems to be overcome by Stockholm syndrome and suddenly she loves Naraku... ugh, makes me want to hurt someone (most likely the writer)

I think too, that if you read the manga (i did anyway), that Sesshomaru's heart changes; he was crushed by KAgura's death (*tears up as she remembers chapter* ah, so sad). But he becomes much more...er... emotional I guess and I dunno... I just love the pair

btw, who is that adorable character in your sig? She is a darling! -gushes-

My favorite stories are the ones where they have a child together. I'm a sucker for a preg story. I love the stories by Kogasangel because of that, and the fact that she's awesome. I truly don't see Sesshoumaru having a problem with having a Hanyou heir. I think that as long as they're powerful, he will be proud.

Oh, and I also heard that there end of the manga brings very little closure, which is why I'm a bit reluctant to read it. What do you think about the progression of Sesshoumaru's relationship with his brother?

I still thought it was rather tense. There was hints that Sesshomary harboured no ill will towards InuYasha and in fact, he protected him, but I think Sesshomaru was disappointed by the turn of events; to be honest, he got screwed over in the end. Its been about a month since I read it and some things stuck with but others haven't. The progression of their relationship was slow in my opinion but I suppose realistic considering their pasts.

And I can understand the view that the end brings little closure; Kagome goes home for three years, comes back and stays with InuYasha. I would love to see what happens after Naraku but like with many good stories, once the focal antagonist was brought down, the story was ended.

As for the adorable little one in my sig... I found her on 4chan and fell in love right away

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.