Click Here!

Au: Crystal Moon, Non-review communication

So, the author Crystal Moon (1296817651) is communicating to reviewers in the review section by commenting on her own stories. I didn't think this was appropriate, but I hesitated to just hit DELETE.

Here is the link to the review page <http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600101463>, and the review number is <id # 3000172269>.

Thanks!

~Bri

I do the same on my stories so that readers can see publicly what I tell the other reviewers so that there is no 'he said she said' comments made about VIA mail comments (which I have had a problem with before) I didn't really see anything wrong with it as it's not flaming but saying thanks for the idea...

I do the same on my stories so that readers can see publicly what I tell the other reviewers so that there is no 'he said she said' comments made about VIA mail comments (which I have had a problem with before) I didn't really see anything wrong with it as it's not flaming but saying thanks for the idea...

Thanks for the feedback! That's why I posted it here instead of just deleting it...I"m not sure what to do in this situation...

We do not encourage review conversations, and in fact delete them when we find them. The reason is that we sometimes had people carrying on entire conversations (and often arguments) entirely via the reviews, with pages and pages and pages of "reviews". It can also be a way to artificially inflate the number of reviews they appear to be getting. If you wish to leave a particular reviewer a message regarding their review then either email them or provide a short author's note at the start or end of a chapter. B)

I just read this and deleted my response review.

Would it be possible to give a feedback to the reviewer (if they are a member of this site) without leaving a response review?

I just read this and deleted my response review.

Would it be possible to give a feedback to the reviewer (if they are a member of this site) without leaving a response review?

Well as I said in my post, you can either email them if they provided it, or add the feedback to the start of end of a chapter of the story.