Click Here!

Kagome/Sesshomaru fic

Jenny

I think it started out as Kagome having to stay home for a few months because she had broken her leg in the feudal era. I'm pretty sure it was Inuyashas fault. She had also put on a bit of weight while recovering. Then she goes back and the demons are attracted to her, Shippo tells her, cause now she has a body. Boobs, too.

I can't really remember anything else other than that. If this seems familiar, please help! I've been looking for it!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it started out as Kagome having to stay home for a few months because she had broken her leg in the feudal era. I'm pretty sure it was Inuyashas fault. She had also put on a bit of weight while recovering. Then she goes back and the demons are attracted to her, Shippo tells her, cause now she has a body. Boobs, too.

I can't really remember anything else other than that. If this seems familiar, please help! I've been looking for it!

Thats like my most favorite story!! Its called "Baby Got Back" by Carlet. She's on mediaminer! If she's no longer there, I have a copy of the story archived on my computer as a word doc.

Let me know if you need it B)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.