Click Here!

Content code suggestions

salarta

Is a new, more effective way of incorporating tags on the table? The more I've used them, I'm starting to find them clunky, the way they are implemented right now. I mean, I almost have every tag stuck to the beginning of my story and I just feel ridiculous at this point...

Not undermining your work or anything, just curious.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I noticed that there currently aren't any codes for breast related content. I would like to kindly request that categories for tit fucking, breast feeding, and lactation please be added. The sexual interactions in my stories will be entirely made up of this content. Thank you for your time. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is not so much a request for a new tag as it is for feedback about whether one is needed, and what it ought to be.

I've got a couple of stories up that have the Rape tag even though there's no actual rape in them. In one story, a young executive who missed his company's new-employee orientation finds out that, at his new firm, sexual harassment is mandatory and that both his secretary and a woman from Housekeeping have filed complaints against him for his failure to make suggestive remarks about their appearance or to touch them inappropriately. The head of Human Resources informs him that he will need to make it up to his secretary by forcing himself on her.

In the other story, a man abducts a woman who turns out to be a Little (a sort of submissive who enjoys pretending to be a little girl). He tells him that he's taking her to the desert to do something terrible to her, she responds with enthusiasm instead of terror ("Can we play I Spy on the way there?"), and comedy ensues.

I gave both stories the Rape tag just to be on the safe side, but I know that it will turn away some readers who might otherwise enjoy these stories. Would it be appropriate to have something like a "Rape Play" tag?

• 2 weeks later...

Having had some time to think about it, I think the simplest solution is for me to remove the "Rape" tag from those two stories, since there is no actual rape in either one. One story has "would-be rapist" in the summary, and the other has the "SH" tag, which should constitute sufficient warning.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Having had some time to think about it, I think the simplest solution is for me to remove the "Rape" tag from those two stories, since there is no actual rape in either one. One story has "would-be rapist" in the summary, and the other has the "SH" tag, which should constitute sufficient warning.

That works for me. Let's see if the readers concur. :)

• 4 months later...

Don't want to come off as nasty but can i sugest a change to an existing tag set?

Specificlly the three basic pairing tags, (M/M, F/M and F/F), they're currently unsearchable which makes filtiring out pairing types you don't like effectivlly imposibble because most fics only include the basic tags. If tag length is an issue Female could be shortened to "Fem". Not sure if male can really be shortened. But eithier way a change (especially if you cna retroactivlly apply it at all), would be awsome for searching stories.

Hi,

We've had quite a few requests to enhance the ability to search by tag. I know this is something that the coder is aware of, and hopefully will be able to address. While I have no updated information beyond that, we'll keep everyone posted whenever we're ready to implement a code change.

Thanks! :)

@Karl

I'll have to come back and revisit this, because there are a number of factors as to WHY the tags you mentioned are not longer. One of the biggest being that as the tags live in the summary, and the summary is limited to 240 characters INCLUDING spaces. This means the tags have to be short to allow for a proper summary.

That's honestly the most important reason, right there.

The other thing is time. I'll have to ponder how to do this, where it won't take me an excessive amount of the time I don't have at the moment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.