Click Here!

Me and my youth pastor's wife

KZ-01

Hello,

So the other day, I was at a pool party/BBQ hosted by a youth pastor at my church. Everything was chill until the youth pastor's wife came out in her suit. Even though it was pretty modest (a one-piece), I could not believe how stunning her body was. She wears baggier clothing for the most part, so I hadn't noticed before.

My story request: sometimes I do help around the youth pastor's house. One hot summer day, I come to clean up the aftermath of a youth event as a favor to the couple. When I start cleaning, the door opens and I'm greeted with the sight of the youth pastor's wife as never seen before. What happens next, I want to be slow, with much build-up, centering on sexual tension, the wife finding unexpected excitement at the prospect of dipping her toe in sexual liberation (though I want the POV to be from me, and it would be shown through her actions/words). After much build-up, I'd like to take her from behind at the shallow end of the pool.

I want the build-up to be slow, and "reasonably realistic." I'm one for details, so try not to skimp on that. I want her alias to be Allison, and mine Ben. Keep the suit a one-piece, as it's part of the magic.

Edited by KZ-01

Hello,

So the other day, I was at a pool party/BBQ hosted by a youth pastor at my church. Everything was chill until the youth pastor's wife came out in her suit. Even though it was pretty modest (a one-piece), I could not believe how stunning her body was. She wears baggier clothing for the most part, so I hadn't noticed before.

My story request: sometimes I do help around the youth pastor's house. One hot summer day, when the husband's not around, I convince her to come take a dip in the pool with me, and talk. Then I seduce her somehow, and take her from behind right in the shallow end of the pool.

I'll give you more details if you're interested in writing this...and possibly a series on it.

Any preferred names? Ages? I assume you are male?

Is the youth pastor not around because he's out of the state? Or is it possible he could walk in on you?

I'd like my pseudonym to be "Ben" and the wife's psuedo to be "Allison" Age 19 and 29, respectively. And he's out of town once in a while, since he helps out with other groups from time to time. So he's away away.

If you're talking physically, she's brunette, hair resting on her shoulders, C-sized, and actually, quite a nice little behind.

Actually, I'd like it to be less of a seduction than "Get in the pool with her and one thing luckily leads to another."

Any other questions?

Edited by KZ-01

I'd like my pseudonym to be "Ben" and the wife's psuedo to be "Allison" Age 19 and 29, respectively. And he's out of town once in a while, since he helps out with other groups from time to time. So he's away away.

If you're talking physically, she's brunette, hair resting on her shoulders, C-sized, and actually, quite a nice little behind.

Actually, I'd like it to be less of a seduction than "Get in the pool with her and one thing luckily leads to another."

Any other questions?

I dunno. I'll think about it for a bit, but it's not my usual thing. Still, I'm going to be out of my gourd bored for the next couple of weeks, who knows.

Hello?

Worth continuing?

Not what you wanted?

Anything...?

Thanx.

That's kinda what i thought he was asking for.

It's not done, but i wanna know if it's going the right way before putting anything more into it...

Hmmm. Usually i get criticized for too much buildup...

Ah, well. I tried.

• 5 weeks later...

You might try offering to post a review of the story provided. Some sort of feedback for anyone putting an effort in. Maybe a quality review, more than three words?

Just a thought.

Apologies, maybe I should have. In a way, the additional details I edited in are an extension of what I could have written: The whole story went too fast for me, and the wife was a bit too outgoing about it, and I'm a detail-freak when it comes to the emotions and physica; senses. Then again, you are not at fault for that, since I failed to give such small details like that in my request.

As for actually writing out another review....well, the story's been taken down, so.

Edited by KZ-01

Apologies, maybe I should have. In a way, the additional details I edited in are an extension of what I could have written: The whole story went too fast for me, and the wife was a bit too outgoing about it, and I'm a detail-freak when it comes to the emotions and physica; senses. Then again, you are not at fault for that, since I failed to give such small details like that in my request.

As for actually writing out another review....well, the story's been taken down, so.

Oh, i wasn't talking about me.

Just suggesting, before you burn yet another writer's interest in your requests... Just a thought, as i said.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Suggestion taken.

For the record, I'm still looking for someone to do this.

I've taken the plunge and taken up writing part of this out. However, I've written all build-up, but no sex. I'm looking for someone to collaborate on the story: I build-up, you sex it up.

• 1 year later...
Guest Red Ink

I've taken the plunge and taken up writing part of this out. However, I've written all build-up, but no sex. I'm looking for someone to collaborate on the story: I build-up, you sex it up.

I might be taking a shot at this. I've got a lot of big ideas on the table and wanted something else to ease back into writing that was less intense.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.