Click Here!

A Facebook Group

SereneLies

Okay so, I usually cringe when I see these kind of offers anywhere but I think having a group on facebook would be really good for advertising AFF.net

I was going to start one myself but realize that I, a lowly virgin (I am reffering to forum status), who has only been a member for a little while, probably shouldn't take that kind of motivation/responsibility upon myself.

Just a suggestion though.

SereneLies

Guest Jaxxy
Okay so, I usually cringe when I see these kind of offers anywhere but I think having a group on facebook would be really good for advertising AFF.net

I was going to start one myself but realize that I, a lowly virgin (I am reffering to forum status), who has only been a member for a little while, probably shouldn't take that kind of motivation/responsibility upon myself.

Just a suggestion though.

SereneLies

D'oh!

And a great suggestion! :desperately seeks a KICKING HERSELF WITH FORCE emoticon:
:lol:

Advertising in specific, maybeno... I mean, we're already suhlammed with traffic, etc... but FB is still fun for everyone, ja? Jaaa.

We had (have, really, though it's just floating lonely...ly) this old thing on MySpace, but with all the different addresses needed to keep everyone in touch, and all manner of (lots of... lots) things current... it sorta drifted away. It just wasn't seeing enough visits, and it wasn't being monitored sufficiently... nah, not that one.

But, hmmm! I'm on these things myself right now, and visit daily. I gotta seeeee... I wonder if, for now, I can stick "AdultFanFiction.net" as my 'alternate name' on FB? Only one email address... :danciz: oh, how I love only one email address.

D'oh (the second)! I just can't believe I didn't do this, when I've been rooting around on FB for a few weeks now... but, I figured people hang out on the Forum, and didn't want another thing to watch? Well, it remains... FB is fun, lol. Not a bother just to add a new friend to a profile... at least it could be there for people.

But omg, I can't possibly make a new email addy... we've GOT to streamline everything into a very few places at which everyone can come to find us... like the Forum, lol. Otherwise, things just get missed, people get frustrated, it's mayhem!

LOL, THANK YOU,
SERENELIES
!

You: "Really good idea that is as obvious as a frog on a dress!"

Me: "Ehhh... huhhh? OH. D'oh (the third)!"

Yeah, think I'm gonna have to just pick one email address... and the one I've been using is mine... yeah, but it's tied to my others... :wanders off, as is now muttering to self:

:wanders back for a sec, links in talon: Well, as I doodle around and see if it's gonna be a good thing, anyone is welcome to add just me, for now (or to keep... <3? lol).

(login required, boo-hiss)

There, if you want. =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.