Click Here!

Two icons diied today

Ezriee

First Farrah fawcet died today from cancer then not long after the news was released about her death, it was announced that Michael jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Sad day for their fans...

I grew up with Michael Jackson's music, I still have the thriller album and I love his music. He was surrounded by controversy, but I still enjoyed what his music was about.

Farrah...she just showed so much courage during her battle with cancer...

Its a sad day indeed.

As sad as it is, I was expecting Farrah to go soon, especially with Ryan O'Neal talking about her being near her end. But Michael was a complete shock for me. I truly thought the person who first posted it was joking.

RIP Michael and Farrah

I felt so bad for Ryan...they read his statement on the newscast I watched today and you could just hear all the emotion in the words... It made me want to cry.

I agree about michael! I seriously would have that that his father or one of his brothers would have gone first.

Out of curiosity, i was looking on ebay to see how much his thriller album, the viynl one, was going for, someone had bids up to 700.00 but you could buy it for 900.

I have the thriller album from when i was a kid. I wouldn't think of selling it simply because of the memories I have with my family on that record. Me, my brother and my cousin used to share a bedroom and every night we would listen to the thriller album before bed.

Yeah, came as a complete shock when I heard that on the radio this morning...

Yeah, it was weird! I was playing mj music today on my computer, and i thought I'd check over on Ygallery. Smooth criminal started to play and as the page loaded, in the most recent box there was this picture http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/571660/

It gave me the chills

• 2 weeks later...