Click Here!

SephClud?

makoed

i remember reading the story but i want to read it again. It was after the FF7 movie i think. in the story cloud is a general and sephiroth and zack are revived from death by ShinRa to defeat Hojo. Jenova is innocent since she was captured and trapped by hojo. It was not in FF.net. It was in something called the 'scrum'.

• 1 month later...

Heh, it's awesome to me that you're searching for this story; I just started reading it again for the fifth or sixth time. I love it!

Iso is absolutely right; the story is titled A Long, Hard Road by Twig. It begins with Ro and Cloud--"The General" as his troops call him--preparing for a battle and soon opens on the controversies surrounding Sephiroth's cloning, Cloud himself, and the war with Hojo. 

Twig creates some of the most loveable OCs in this story--Roman and Elicia are simply amazing!

LHR is one of my all time favorite stories, fanfiction or otherwise. It has an excellent plot, great character development and is told very well. I hope everyone takes the time to read this story. It's so good!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.