Click Here!

Helpless Authoress Looking for Loyal Beta

Devil_n_Blue

Hi my pen name is Assassin's Kiss on aff.net and Simply Hopeless on ff.net,

I've been disappointed one too many times by the betas found on ff.net. I know there might be some out there that are loyal and trustworthy but I haven't quite run into one yet. I understand if sometimes you are busy with work and school, so am I. But I really need someone who is open enough to work with me.

I write mainly Naruto stories on aff.net. But on ff.net I cover such animes as Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, D.N.Angel, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, etc. I'm a lover of crossovers, angst fics, fluff, and humor fics whether it's yaoi or hetero. And would like to find a mature beta to help keep me in line. Use a ruler if you have to but remember I bruise like a grape. ^^

I try the best that I can to reread through my pieces of work. But I don't always have time to. Or don't really catch all of my errors. So I need someone who is a grammer buff and possibly someone who doesn't mind me bouncing ideas off of them. Must have a msn or yahoo messenger so that I can stay in contact with them. And must be patient with me when I get the goofy idea to think up another story when I have enough on my plate right now.

Have many fics that are waiting for some loving attention. So please pick me, help me, befriend me if you like. Because two heads are definetly better than one.

*bows* Thank you and hope I hear from you soon. ^^

P.S. - my e-mail is simplywandering@yahoo.com. Please label message as 'Potential Beta' or it'll be deleted. Thanks.

P.S.S. - may need two betas in case I break first one <.<;

P.S.S.S. - must enjoy long walks in the... kidding, kidding XP

Edited by Devil_n_Blue

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.