Click Here!

Black Cat taken by security guard

KZ-01

Hello,

Here's my scenario: Black Cat, the Marvel character, is breaking into the building of an anonymous mob boss to get some valuable diamond. She gets in easy, and lets her guard down when she's in the act of snatching it, allowing some random security guard to knock her out from behind.

The security guard himself, to contrast with the Black Cat, is pudgy, ugly, and repulsive. He sees this as a once in a lifetime opportunity, and takes her into an interrogation room. There, he gives her the choice of him, or the mob boss---and then sold into sexual slavery. Of course, she eventually chooses the former...and then it ensues.

This is the general outline...I have quite a few more specfic details, but if anyone has interest in the general idea, I'll forward you the details.

PS: For those who understand......I want this story to assume her backstory from "Evil Men That Do" didnt happen. Kinda takes away from stories like these.

Edited by KZ-01

I can ignore it! Just set it on a Marvel earth where everything else is exactly the same but Kevin Smith never wrote the story ("Hey, I just wanted to randomly drop in that my college dates were actually all great!). Gotta love the Marvel approach to alternate Earths.... Earth-616A! I do like Kevin Smith's writing, though, generally.

I haven't written a story for a while, so It'd be nice to get back into writing with something like this. Three of my six stories in the comics sections came from requests/exchanges so I can finish 'em when I put my mind to it

PM me the other details you'd like included and I will happily see what I can do - of course, you might want to run your eye over my previous comic stuff, as I have been told my particular writing style is very, uh, niche audience/challenging/"A bit shit", and it might not be a style you'd like to see your ideas rendered in.

EDIT: It's written and posted!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

From the reviews and the in-story impreg, probably a pregnant Felicia sex scene... Maybe with some other physically unpleasant hobo types joining in. The guy who requested the couple of chapters of anal for did a cool Felicia / Ian picture based on a bit he liked in the first chapter for me, which was a pleasant surprise.

I am currently working on a Wonder Woman story as an exchange with another writer so I dunno if I'll ever get back to Felicia any time soon.

• 2 months later...
From the reviews and the in-story impreg, probably a pregnant Felicia sex scene... Maybe with some other physically unpleasant hobo types joining in. The guy who requested the couple of chapters of anal for did a cool Felicia / Ian picture based on a bit he liked in the first chapter for me, which was a pleasant surprise.

I am currently working on a Wonder Woman story as an exchange with another writer so I dunno if I'll ever get back to Felicia any time soon.

Never noticed you responded in this thread, ahaha. A pic...nice? Is it something that can be shared? ;)

As for getting back to Felicia, two months from that post, do you have any time or have the muse?

Still working on the WW fic, I've been very busy but finally finished the first draft in the last week. Gotta get that story finished before I do anything else. The picture is certainly sharable - at least, he's never said anything about not showing people,

This is the artist's gallery page, which has some other Felicia pics, as well as a frankly awesome and deservedy popular Squirrel Girl/Deadpool pic he recently finished for me,

(NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

hentai-foundry.com/user-boomerjp.php

Edit - This gallery is now offline at his request.

...and this is the picture based on the first part of the story with his own cool little spin:

(also NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Edit - Link removed. The image hosting website is now getting very aggressive w/advertising. It's still in the quoted post below if you have a suitable secure computer...

Which was awesome of him.

Edited by JayDee

• 4 weeks later...

Still working on the WW fic, I've been very busy but finally finished the first draft in the last week. Gotta get that story finished before I do anything else. The picture is certainly sharable - at least, he's never said anything about not showing people,

This is the artist's gallery page, which has some other Felicia pics, as well as a frankly awesome and deservedy popular Squirrel Girl/Deadpool pic he recently finished for me,

(NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

hentai-foundry.com/user-boomerjp.php

...and this is the picture based on the first part of the story with his own cool little spin:

(also NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

imagebam.com/image/806d9470752939

Which was awesome of him.

Nice.

So I see the WW fic is done. Do you still have any ideas regarding writing a third chapter?

I'm still very busy, sorry - trying to put a little time into the AFF prompts, but they're short enough I can take a crack!

Edit - Did have a brief discussion with the artist boomerjp over where to go next, probably crazy filthy hobo sex arranged by Ian where Felicia doesn't get off as an orgasm denial/humil thing, or maybe guard dog sex with Felicia hating the humiliation and hating herself even more for the mind blowing orgasms...

Dunno, the stories take loads of time and a bit of concentration to do right so it is looking like It might be months before I can put myself up to it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.