Click Here!

Shameless Plug

StoryJunkie

Office Mess

Heh heh heh

Now that AFF is up and running, but WOW, where did the "original" section go?

Having trouble finding stories? Here's a link to my small effort, and btw a link to "original" work.

Original Stories on AFF

yay!

Demons: Kingdom Hearts Fiction

Remnants of Earth: DBZ Alt. Universe

Closer Than Friends: .HACK//SIGN fiction Lots of hetro sex, I'll add more as I see fit

Yeah I loves shamless plugs, I'll bring my Raditz/Bulma fiction over eventually. Untill then right now I"m concentrated soully on Demons and ROE. I'll do CTF when I see fit, but yeah I think the stories are goign the way I want them to w/o losing continuality.

Guest ChibiShiva

Wooh plugs ^_^

Take Me Away

This is my first original story. Medieval fantasy, M/M mostly, a bit of M/F, rape, incest... all that good stuff that you just want to see in stories, and that freaks everyone in real life ^_^ *likes to shock others*

If you read, please tell me what you think... I crave for reviews ^^;;...

Guest FairlightMuse

I Promise

Uh. .. it's a Peter Pan Fic. Hook/Wendy specifically

( and since I now know how to use the spiffy links, I'll include this one, because it was the first that I wrote, and has earned me several flames and the title of ''sicko". )

The Last Journey

http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/aff/story.php?no=34438

Uh. .. it's a Peter Pan Fic. Hook/Wendy specifically, and I don't know how to make a cool link like the above authors. smile.gif

Neither did I, so I cheated and quoted one of their posts to take a look at the HTML code, then modified it to link to and read as my story. Reverse engineering ftw

You guys are such n00bs... All right I'll teach you real quick. I'll link to the arch's page for example.

[*url=http://archive.adult-fanfiction.org]Adult Fan Fiction[/url*]

Now normally that would link, but lets remove to * to see what happens...

Adult Fan Fiction

basically you want to enter [*url=THEURLHEREWITHOUTANYSPACES]The name of the URL or your story or a picture, etc.[/url*]

Just remove the astericks and you're set. I didn't mean to demean anyone of course.

You guys are such n00bs... All right I'll teach you real quick. I'll link to the arch's page for example.

[*url=http://archive.adult-fanfiction.org]Adult Fan Fiction[/url*]

Now normally that would link, but lets remove to * to see what happens...

Adult Fan Fiction

basically you want to enter [*url=THEURLHEREWITHOUTANYSPACES]The name of the URL or your story or a picture, etc.[/url*]

Just remove the astericks and you're set. I didn't mean to demean anyone of course.

Is it possible to link to websites from within an AFF story? Sometimes, authors link to pictures and fanart relevant to their story, but the addresses show up only as plain text that has to be copied and pasted into the Internet Explorer address bar. To have a click-able link would be far more user-friendly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to link to websites from within an AFF story? Sometimes, authors link to pictures and fanart relevant to their story, but the addresses show up only as plain text that has to be copied and pasted into the Internet Explorer address bar. To have a click-able link would be far more user-friendly.

I wish! Maybe e-mail one of the moderators about. I haven't been able to. Although they do add an avatar to their list for you if you e-mail them. But then, everyone can access it.

Guest Agaib

Is it cheating to put up more than one?

I updated the house! Please read and review. Ive gotten a little rusty I think from not writing enough.

The House

A girl sneaks into a seemingly abandoned house only to find horror... and love M/F, Original, Beast, D/s, MaleDom, Rape, Slave, Very Tame Femslash

Hey, yeah, me too (sheesh, I'm the one who started this!) oh, agony the alzhimer's has already set in!

When the Lion Plays How to end a senseless arguement...? Spank, m/f.

The Monastery A storm traps some travellers in the Monastery, and not all is as it seems. John finds himself attracted to the kitchen maid, who has a mysterious past. M/F,Yuri,Tort

• 1 year later...
Guest Monsterking

I have got probely the most original lion king story ever its called GODZILLA KING OF THE RAINLANDS and i wish i was reviewed by more then the one whom has always reviewed it.

Here is the link to the story

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091282

WARNING TO READERS!: THIS IS LIKELY THE MOST TWISTED AND UNIQUE LION KING STORY EVER MADE SO DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!

Peace out!

• 2 months later...

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600044621

I'm trying to fine-tune this as much as I can yet I feel there is still errors in pacing and grammar. If you could help me sort those out, I'd Be most grateful.

This is a Pokemon fanfic that is based on the games. It has nothing to do with the anime or manga.

If you desire further details, notify me on MSN, AIM, or via Email.

AIM: SaigoKarasu

MSN: Saigokarasu@aol.com

Email: Saigolarasu@aol.com

Taming the Warlord

The Great Imperium is rampaging across the known world. It's great armies lead by the fearless, unrelenting Warlord. Undefeated in all his conquests he faces his greatestest challenge. The challenge is not an opposing army, but a mere woman

Abuse, Angst, AU/AR, BDSM, B-Mod, BP, D/s, H/C, HJ, M/F, N/C, OC, Preg, SH, SoloF, Tort, Violence, WIP

Set in an original fantasy world with original characters. Only 8 chapters at the moment but updated at least once a week, sometimes twice a week then a break for a week.

• 5 months later...
Guest MiriuOniaya

Angel On Top

Orginial M/M fiction

It's about 50% done,

I just added a new chapter

Summary: Two gay guys, two female housekeepers, an angel-less christmas tree and lots of white stuff. Tobi and Angel’s plans for the day are foiled when they get blocked into their hotel condo, and end up with two unexpected guests. Things don’t go quite as planned, and even heat up quite a bit. Can they still have a very white and very merry christmas, together

Captured (read this first)

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600083593

World of warcraft, all oc

A blood elf warlock takes a wrong step in unfamiliar territory BDSM, Bond, D/s, Dom, F/F, Oral, Toys, Yuri

-----------

Accusations (meant to be read after Captured, still in progress)

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600083789

World of warcraft, all oc

Nessa is forced to confront her former commander, but is he really as inept as he appears? BDSM, Bond, Death, D/s, Dom, F/F, Fet, HJ, Humil, Language, M/F, OC, Violence

----------

Feedback please? A lot of views and very little feedback makes me a confused pet. *scratches head