Click Here!

Dragonball Z Challenge

kitsuko999

Alrighty. I’ve decided for the very first time to post a challenge! /pomp pomp cheer/

Let’s get started, shall we? First off, here are the basics in simple short words:

Anime: Dragonball Z (ONLY!! No Dragonball or Dragonball GT as it defies the purpose of the challenge).

Main characters: Gohan and Goku

Age group: Teen and up (Teen being the youngest group but mainly hoping to look in the older ages)

Content: It’s mainly your choice. There can be cussing here and there to express character and change of moods, there can be violence if necessary, and natural nude as I call it which is not in any way related with sex (example: family bathing together/ man-to-man time).

Here’s the main objective. Gohan is to be within his nearing teens or in his teens before the end of DBZ when DBZ GT was about to start up afterward. I hardly see any stories where Goku is as overly protective of his first son, especially when Goku feels his son needs him the most during his era of entering into puberty soon. I was hoping to see a story portraying this close bond between father and son and in no way does it have to be incest unless you wish it to be. I’m thinking that if Vegeta were to interfere between the bond Goku and Gohan have, that would stir up a brawl to write about, but that’s a suggestion.

I do hope there’s someone who will be willing to write something like this. It’s very far stretched where you can make it your own, I only ask that you focus on that possessive streak Goku has when it comes to sharing people that are his, as that is a saiyajin trait to be possessive of what is theirs. I think it wasn’t until I saw a short drawn comic by a fan when Gohan was a baby being held by Chichi and he gave a kiss to Goku’s cheek. Stunted and heart-warmed by the adorableness of his son, Goku took Gohan in his arms and growled at anyone else that tried nearing or touching the baby. I thought it was hilarious and cute, this protective side of Goku coming forth. Maybe I’ll write my own story of Goku’s protective maternal nature toward Gohan after I’ve finished writing my four other stories of Dragonball Z that are still under construction.

Good luck!! :(

~SasuNaru723~

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Guest

Quite an observation on the characters. It's true that they seemed more focus on the training and martial arts side of them. When they bring in children you get to see different sides to the main adults( example Piccolo and Gohan). It would have been nice seeing the more maternal side to Goku, at some point rather than watching him ascend to the next Saiyan level again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.