Click Here!

House of Wax Request

Guest Darling

I remember being surprised at Paris Hilton's acting talent. She's better than Keanu! ...but you might want to toss out more detail before someone takes your request. I'm guessing you don't want to put an idea out there and have it nabbed without credit or tracing or summit? But it might be better if you could suggest an approximate theme or even just story codes... like are you looking for a horror themed story, or violent snuggling, or that cute psycho guy being redeemed by the power of twu wub? (and, damn, did one brother of three get the best looks...)

Guest Darling
I remember being surprised at Paris Hilton's acting talent. She's better than Keanu! ...but you might want to toss out more detail before someone takes your request. I'm guessing you don't want to put an idea out there and have it nabbed without credit or tracing or summit? But it might be better if you could suggest an approximate theme or even just story codes... like are you looking for a horror themed story, or violent snuggling, or that cute psycho guy being redeemed by the power of twu wub? (and, damn, did one brother of three get the best looks...)

Haha, I did think Paris was way less awful than I was expecting her to be, not that it says all that much about her abilities. I just didn't want to bother with typing up a bunch of my weird ideas and details if no one expressed any sort of interest- although if someone stole them I'd at least have a story to read lol

I guess I was just thinking of what the movie would have been like if there was a character from the group of cliched slasher victim teens that was as equally twisted as the killer (who I agree, definitely got the best genes- which is sort of the reason I made a request...), someone that only bothers running away for the fun of getting chased and tackled, and would have about as much empathy as a ball of dirt. I just see really great things for that chair scene lol

And, how does one violently snuggle?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.