Click Here!

Simple Pleasures Of Life

taker

Not terribly difficult to answer for any of us. For me it's getting my friends to laugh, usually by acting flameboyant if its in person (Flamboyantly gay that) sometimes it works, some times it doesn't. Or hitting on my friends VIA AOL/MSN. Another thing I take some pleasure in since they're so weak. However outside those, I think the best thing I do is just spending some time with a friend usually doing somethign juvenile like tossing stuff off bridges, taunt cars on a highway etc. What about yours?

Guest ChibiShiva

Being able to spend time with my friends is one, for sure. I enjoy talking with them, even more in real-life than through MSN (even though I've had my share of fun on it happy.gif). Other things include anticipation for a new game or movie, sunny days, chocolate, my slippers, and the satisfaction of finish something I started.

Guest TricksterKitsune

I have a very simple pleasure, watching my hermit crabs. Yes, that may sound about as fun as watching paint dry, but my one crab loves to climb on everything. And he freaks out the cats; that's always a plus. I love my crabbies as much as I love my cats and birds. biggrin.gif

As for my simple pleasures involving my friends... I love to make them laugh. I have a combination of a perverted, dry, and morbid sense of humor. huh.gif

I have a very simple pleasure, watching my hermit crabs. Yes, that may sound about as fun as watching paint dry, but my one crab loves to climb on everything. And he freaks out the cats; that's always a plus. I love my crabbies as much as I love my cats and birds. biggrin.gif

As for my simple pleasures involving my friends... I love to make them laugh. I have a combination of a perverted, dry, and morbid sense of humor. huh.gif

Do you have ANY idea how much fun it is to watch paint dry if it involves FLAMETHROWERS?! OR BLOW TOURCHERS!? But what's wrong with perversion? I use it ALL the time. Even when it's not needed.

Guest Nympho

Clearing out a space in the living room and dancing around to music. I freely admit I look incredibly goofy.

I love shocking my friends. If I can catch them off gaurd while they're drinking something and make them spray liquid out their nose, it's a good day.

Guest TricksterKitsune
Do you have ANY idea how much fun it is to watch paint dry if it involves FLAMETHROWERS?! OR BLOW TOURCHERS!? But what's wrong with perversion? I use it ALL the time. Even when it's not needed.

Flamethrowers make everything better! Unless, of course, the paint catches on fire... And your house burns down... But that's just a minor technicality...

Hmm... the simpler pleasures in life that I don't often get to indulge in any longer:

- Chocolate (I'm diabetic)

- Curling up with a good book

- Taking a walk when it's raining

- Gourmet cooking/baking

- Getting enough sleep (I'm nocturnal)

- Writing a story without a paper or exam hanging over my head

Maybe I can indulge just a little bit this summer, but not likely considering the way it's been plotted out so far. Driving lessons and executive club work in May, hellish vacation in June and July, school supplies and executive club work in August, then actual classes in September. At least I don't have to deal with a heavy class workload, but I have to keep my language skills sharp.

Flamethrowers make everything better! Unless, of course, the paint catches on fire... And your house burns down... But that's just a minor technicality...

Okay, that does suck. I mean I've already set my self on fire on accident three times. It sucks, it never gets better. OH WELL! :-D Can we ban Charging Handles First? I mean all he/she does is spam. Oh yeah like he/she's doing: Botherign people like little kids (who bother you 2x worst back) is also fun sometimes. Not all the time, just pick your moment and its funny. Like kissing a your best gal/guy infront of some 1st graders.

Okay, that does suck. I mean I've already set my self on fire on accident three times. It sucks, it never gets better. OH WELL! :-D Can we ban Charging Handles First? I mean all he/she does is spam. Oh yeah like he/she's doing: Botherign people like little kids (who bother you 2x worst back) is also fun sometimes. Not all the time, just pick your moment and its funny. Like kissing a your best gal/guy infront of some 1st graders.

If you're referring to my ASCII incarnation of the Soviet flag, I've made that into my signature, and I am not simply pasting that into my post whenever I reply. (the forum does that automatically, now biggrin.gif )

I am not a chronic spammer. I only did that one time when it was 5:00 AM and I'd gone 20 hours without sleep.

Guest Big Samurai

-- Watching bad movies.

-- Voting!

-- Taking a stroll.

-- Sleeping.

-- Eating breakfast.

This does not include the usual distractions, of course, like anime / manga, comic books, and video games.

cool.gif

Guest Zimarah
-- Voting!

I like voting as well. I never understood why so many people dislike it to the point of not doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arora

Sitting outside of a food court in Japan on the pier because i can mooch wireless internet for free.

Not being on the boat.

Writing, anything. I like to type, even if the story is just crap.

Oh and anime.

Posting in forums proves my existence so i do it as much as i can.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm, although I write and stuff, I don't consider it simple. This can turn me into a sweathog.

My simple pleasures are kind of like appreciating someone beside me in the morning. Yeah. I like that one. It's my favorite. I wish it on everyone. I also like watching the gold-fish and listening to those crazy birds. I envy them their lack of worry...but for the next worm!

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I love to just hang out in my room naked with my boyfriend. Not having sex, may I mind you, just hanging out an talking and junk. it's relaxing having that level of comfort with him where I don't have to worry about him seeing all my scars and junk. I remember him once saying that he equated that time (which we call "Naked Time") to being in paradise and it made me all warm and fuzzy inside. ^___^

Guest Aegrisomnia

I love to write (no duh, why am I here?). Writing has been a passion of mine since the third grade and I've been keeping up with it ever since I could string together a decent sentence. Granted that the first time I've ever indulged myself in writing an actual piece of fanfiction was last year (and is an on-going project, thankyouverymuch), I think I'm doing well for myself. I'd love to become an author someday.

I also love watching cartoons, especially the 2002 He-man series. I ordered all 39 episodes off of eBay biggrin.gif. He-man is my main squeeze, but I also love the 1990s X-men, Rurouni Kenshin, and, to a lesser extent, G.I. Joe.

Let's see, I love comics too. I'm an avid collector of the Cable & Deadpool series, as well as Spawn. Wonder Woman is my favorite superheroine while Batman is my favorite hero. You can see where that leads.......... I prefer to root for the bad guys, just because I go for the darker men and stuff, but I have fun with it all. I also love the Masters of the Universe comics that they were putting out and I have plans to buy them all.

I'm an aspiring photographer, though I know that I can use a TON of practice. Photography might be one of my minors in college (with Journalism/English as a major). I also like drawing, but I haven't been able to get around to any lately.

There's a ton more, but I don't want to bore you all to death with my novel-esque paragraphs happy.gif

Guest Acita

It's been done before, but my pleasure is a bit quirky. I enjoy cleaning out my pets' cages. I also, to a mild extent, hoard animals. (Five beta fish, four parakeets, three dogs, a mouse and a rabbit.) For some reason displacing all of my pets in order to scrub crap and old food out of their dishes is very relaxing to me. *shifty look*

Guest Agaib

Acita, would you be upset if my response to your post was "wiiieerd..."

Cleaning out pet cages is perhaps the only reason I don't have a pet rabbit or rat or bird.

Guest Acita

I'm an organization freak. Animals are messy, and I enjoy cleaning messes. *blush*

Nice title, by the way. Wonder who gave it to you, Ag? biggrin.gif