Click Here!

Deadliest Catch

Okay,

So I'm wondering what everyone's stance is on reality show Fan Fictions? For some reason out of the blue I started writing one the other day with the Deadliest Catch, starring the crew of the Northwestern. (I wonder how many people are reading this with blank stares LOL) Just because it was something in my head and I wanted to write it down. Before I knew it, I was up to 50 pages and have a decent start for a story.

So what do you guys think? Are reality shows still in the running for fan fictions? Would that be in TV shows or what? Opinions?

Oceans of love, ~Marian~

First off, we have fanfiction about real life people like celebrities, so reality shows should be on the menu, too, if you can find something to write about them. I'd put it in tv shows. Secondly, I recently saw a fanfic that was a cross with Deadliest Catch and Supernatural 0.o Odd, yet intriguing.

Ah,

Well that settles it LOL. Everyone has to watch deadliest catch! I've never seen such a wide array of characters. And on top of that, they are all real fishermen. Not actors, and nothing is scripted. (It couldn't be, not in the middle of the baring sea).

You can partly tell it's real, because of all the cursing. Also, I know that Sig has thrown the entire camera crew (two guys, wow) off his boat for getting in the way.

I guess what's so cool about these guys is that they are real. What they do is real. They can't even be phony for the cameras because they're busy trying not to die. Especially the Captains.

The Deadliest Catch is snowballing big time. I mean, it was supposed to be a one year documentary, and here we are. Five seasons later LOL> Catch Con was last weekend, and I missed it because I'm in California and it was in Washington :( Talk about a bummer!

Oceans of Love, ~Marian~