Click Here!

I really hope this is the right thread....

Okay here is a link to my problem:

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099773

I've had an issue with this story in the past where I had to take it down and repost it into the totally confusing myriad of off-shoot sites that is AFF.net, but now that I have, for some reason the story is 'hidden'. I literally copied and pasted the 'proper and correct' disclaimer from the forum so I know it's not that. Is this a bug in the system, how do I fix it???? AFF.net is one of my bigger review generators and it irks me to be losing out on readers because of some technical issue.

My guess would be (this would be without looking at my working documents), that you had gotten a warn, not corrected the story in time, and thus it was hidden. It's live now, as I reviewed the disclaimer, and that's all set the way it should be.

My guess would be (this would be without looking at my working documents), that you had gotten a warn, not corrected the story in time, and thus it was hidden. It's live now, as I reviewed the disclaimer, and that's all set the way it should be.

I got a warning for posting it in the wrong section- took it down and reposted it and yeah....

thank you for the help anyway.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.