Click Here!

Searching for crossover fic

icy_phoenix

Hey, I'm searching for a crossover fic between Harry Potter and Inuyasha. The story takes place after the war. Dumbledore leaves something behind for Snape so he can find happiness and a new life and he winds up in the Feudal era as a submissive demon (I want to say black haired dog demon). He looks after Rin for a while because Sesshomaru is out and Snape deems Jaken to be irresponsible. When they meet, Sesshomaru decides he wants to mate with him when he goes into his heat. Sirius is also in the story. I know it's on fanfiction.net, but haven't been able to find it again. If someone finds it, please tell me. Oh, and there may be a copy here on adult-fanfiction.org. Thanks!

Edited by icy_phoenix

• 3 months later...

Okay, no one has said anything, so I'll add a little more that I remembered. Inuyasha was also a submissive dog demon and Koga's father decided to do something to cause Koga to be like a submissive and go into heat and everything (or made him one...I can't remember...). I think the last thing I read was that the three of them were hiding in Snape's warded house to keep from having to mate with anybody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.