Click Here!

Plagiarist relapse

Guest StSE

Tried to do this quietly via direct email, but nothing's happening.

First chapter of this story: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600047341

Is eerily similar to sixth chapter of this story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4216592/1/Rapt...4_Into_the_Fire

Look at the publish dates.

By the way the third chapter of this AFF story is very reminiscent of a story involving Wheeljack. But I can't remember which FF author wrote it. I'll search through my FF favorited authors this weekend and see if I can't find it. But the similarity is VERY striking in all the action/plot in that chapter. Second chapter also reminds me of a fic I've read on FF last summer - but I don't think I favorited that one so I doubt I can find it.

Guess she's 'rewriting' whenever she's 'inspired' by a torture story involving other canons. Unfortunately, she's not changing the action enough to avoid plagiarism in my opinion.

Didn't take as long as I thought it would to find the other story. She's tracking WAAAAAYYYY to close to the general plot of this one, and there are several too-similar scenes. All that was changed was the canons involved.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4206547/3/A_Spark_Torn_in_Two

Wish I could find that other story that her second chapter reminds me of so much. It involved Ironhide as the main canon who got lazer whipped before he got raped. But I really don't think I favorited that one.

Sorry for the delay, we're not only short handed, but I broke my damn hand. The right one. (Right handed, so a bit of a pain, that). Only just now to actually comfortably use my damn keyboard

Ouch! I'd did just send you a reply to your latest email. I wish you'd sent me a diddy about that. I'm so sorry. Now I must seem like an impatient asshole, and I don't like being that.

Again, I apologize.

StSE, I've never seen that story before in my life. Never. The first chapter of "You Lost" has been up in one form or another for over a year now. I hope you can trust me when I say neither I nor my original co-writer read that fic you linked to.

In short, I’m not taking this fic down again.

In long, I’m not sure how we got such similar chapters but it sure weren’t from me reading your story. Your summary doesn’t interest me. There’s no sex in the first chapter. And It’s G1. I certainly never read G1. I will leave your review up, because I’m confident I haven’t done anything wrong.

And since I came clean last time I mucked up, I hope you can trust me, StSE, when I say I have no idea what's going on here. I don't have the original post date for my own, unaltered fic so I can't really accuse you of anything.

Sorry for the delay, we're not only short handed, but I broke my damn hand. The right one. (Right handed, so a bit of a pain, that). Only just now to actually comfortably use my damn keyboard

That really sucks - all I can say in the spirit of AFF is I hope you finish getting fully well and start masturbating again soon!

And It's G1. I certainly never read G1. I will leave your review up, because I'm confident I haven't done anything wrong.

Fascinating, Beauty Within was ENTIRELY G1 - yet you not only read it, favorited it, but admitted plagiarizing it on your first two chapters of Mamma Bear. So, right there, it shows that you just blatantly lied. Just like when you told your readers on Mamma Bear that I plagiarized YOU (at first, until everyone looked at publishing dates.)

Publishing dates don't lie. And actually, that particular series was my first series. I'd actually published it earlier than that originally. But then I split the original book into 4 seperate ones.

I'll be watching. And I'll be looking for that one old FF fic with Ironhide and a laser whip. Eerily like your 2nd chapter... Hmmmmm...

Beauty Within? Oh, yeah. I read it,

1: Because it was yours and I like your work.

2: Because the summary involved the words 'rape', 'torture' and 'left for dead'.

My memory sucks, btw. But I'm persisting with my innocence because I can't see myself even READING... whatever your story was called, far enough that I would get to the hardcore stuff.

Go ahead and watch. The next chapter of You Lost will be up on Tuesday. Or would that be Wednesday? Yes, Wednesday.

And who DOESN'T use Energon whips now?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.