Click Here!

Looking for a beta

sunnylewis

I need help you guys! I'm known as Faery Delight on the main site and really need someone willing to edit my smutty originals. I do have a beta for my original stuff, but...guy. I'm kinda a blushing brightly when I send him anything with kisses girl at the moment.

The story can be found here.

Okay, I have to warn you guys here. I suck at tenses, I know this. Just fix them because I am learning how to spot them when I go through the stories before sending them.

I do occasionally pull out what would seem impossible, but I don't all that often write humans, but rather youkai, various demons and other such creatures. With each story I do tell you which I'm using.

I'm hoping to keep this beta after this first story. I don't come out with chapters or stories really fast since I tend to write it out before I type it up and that takes me time type them up and edit (i.e. adding details, fixing bits and pieces).

Other information will come be sent to whoever asks and who offers.

If you can't get me on here, please, send me an e-mail to pretty-yaoi-girl@hotmail.com. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Well, I've looked over it. I do warn you I'm not exactly the fastest updater in the world. Mostly because I'm rewriting a couple of fics, reposting others and just out and out sick half the time. >>

I do pop up with one shots, that I can use another beta for if you're interested in doing so. I expect a good turn around rate, no later then 2 weeks after I send the sucker to you unless you tell me why you can't do that.

As I stated, I do have another beta, but he's in the middle of getting ready for college, so...it might be a bit longer before I send something to you. Depends on whats the what.

If you can deal with that, I'll be sending you an e-mail with details on how to get a hold of me via IM. ;)

That means: THIS THREAD IS OBSOLETE FOR THE TIME BEING. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.