Click Here!

New Beta

Chloeknz

I will beta for any story type and pairing, but I'd prefer it to be from the original section. I'd hate to fail you by not being able to recognize that Ron Weasley is acting out of character or something like that. If you send me a Harry Potter or Buffy story then please know that I'll only be useful to you with correcting spelling and the like.

If you choose me as your beta I'll help with any grammatical errors to the best of my ability. I'll also give my opinion on the plot, style, etc of the story. What I
won't
do is force my thoughts on you. I am fully capable of realizing that
you
are the author and my suggestions are
only
suggestions.

Edited by Chloeknz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Poisonous Love

I will beta for any story type and pairing, but I'd prefer it to be from the original section. I'd hate to fail you by not being able to recognize that Ron Weasley is acting out of character or something like that. If you send me a Harry Potter or Buffy story then please know that I'll only be useful to you with correcting spelling and the like.

If you choose me as your beta I'll help with any grammatical errors to the best of my ability. I'll also give my opinion on the plot, style, etc of the story. What I
won't
do is force my thoughts on you. I am fully capable of realizing that
you
are the author and my suggestions are
only
suggestions.

Hiya Chloeknz, I see your looking to beta and new well I'm a new author and am looking for a beta so should this happen to be of interest to you please feel free to email me at sevensorrows@msn.com.

I mainly write slash for any fandom that friend ask for and mainly even write original slash so if your interested feel free to write me

with any questions you might have.

well good luck

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a beta that is good at description. My strength is dialogue, but I'm really weak at description. How are you at it? My story is an original, but I haven't been able to update in a while due to circumstances beyond my control.

I can help you with description. At least, I'll definitely be able to tell you where a setting or object needs to be expanded on or if a character needs more detail. I'll also do my best to suggest ways of accomplishing it that wouldn't seem forced.

(I apologize for not replying sooner. I had thought that I'd get an email alert if someone posted on my thread.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.