Click Here!

Added through 3/30/09

Gyousei

Which subdomain you'd choose would have to do with which story arc you follow.

For example, if you're writing something based on the manga, it would more properly belong in manga. Whereas if you write something based on anime arc, it would go into anime. There tends to be a fair bit of divergence between the two.

Guest Sidhe Panther

Category name: DearS

Section category to be in: Anime/Manga (my story would be for the manga I suppose, since I don't think they had the funds to finish the anime)

Do you have any stories for it?: One ready to be uploaded right now!

--added

Edited by DemonGoddess061

Which subdomain you'd choose would have to do with which story arc you follow.

For example, if you're writing something based on the manga, it would more properly belong in manga. Whereas if you write something based on anime arc, it would go into anime. There tends to be a fair bit of divergence between the two.

Well the anime is very faithful to the manga and doesn't diverge much at all yet, which is why its a hard decision.

Manga it is.

Thanks.

Category name: Watchmen

Section category to be in: Movies OR Comics

Do you have any stories for it?: Working on one for movie

I know there are already three or four stories up based on the comic, so that one might make more sense to add, but it would be nice to have one for the movie too. :)

--added to both the movies and comics subdomains

Catagory name: Capcom VS

Section catagory to be in: Games

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes

Lots of games with Capcom vs some different companies. (We've had Namco, Marvel, SNK.) Would be good to have a place to put them all.

--added