Click Here!

What's Your Fav Pairing?

Guest Twinstar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike256bit

I came back to apologize. It's really rather insulting to my fist, actually.

Though, I do like Inuyasha/Mirouku. I tried to pull one of those off a long time ago but it didn't feel right. Oh well, it's been done better than I could manage.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Septra

huh.gif This one will amaze you... Or actually, I have several.

Sesshomaru/Rin, Sesshomaru/Inuyasha, Sesshomaru/ Female Inuyasha, Sesshomaru/Ayame, Inuyasha/Rin, hmmm. I'm a Sesshomaru fan. But the all time favorite is this one...

Naraku/Rin. blink.gif , What am I thinking? I have no clue. Of course... I prefer adult Rin for these pairings. And by definition... The odder it gets the more fun I have.

Septra

*sighs* But IY yaoi pairings are so hard to write (except for Jakotsu/Bankotsu, whose relationship is obvious even in the manga). At least for me. InuYasha's too straight and clueless for it; Miroku's painfully straight, as is Koga...as is most of the hot bishies. Sess and Naraku are the only ones in question and I'd say they'd go well together, but Sess really does hate him (and not in the sexy way).

I secretly would like to read a good IY/Koga fic. (*hinthint* Anyone know any?)

Guest Emikochan

My favorite pairing would have to be Koga x Ayame, though I never see much of it only cuz Ayame appears only in the anime.

I also am pretty fond of Sango x Miroku, however the fics of them are never very good sadly.

*sighs* But IY yaoi pairings are so hard to write (except for Jakotsu/Bankotsu, whose relationship is obvious even in the manga). At least for me. InuYasha's too straight and clueless for it; Miroku's painfully straight, as is Koga...as is most of the hot bishies. Sess and Naraku are the only ones in question and I'd say they'd go well together, but Sess really does hate him (and not in the sexy way).

I secretly would like to read a good IY/Koga fic. (*hinthint* Anyone know any?)

LOL... Koga and IY! biggrin.gif You do know you have issued me a challenge and by all means, I Tryst will accept.

blink.gif , Run for the hills. I have a ton of plots to use... Just find my email address and email me.

Hehehehe. Don't have to be a fan of Koga to write him. tongue.gif

Septra

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rin (older of course) x Sesshoumaru. Actually that's all I wrote for the three years I wrote for InuYasha on this site.

I also like

Kouga x Kagome

InuYasha x Kagome

Kikyou x Sesshoumaru (extrem crack pairing I know)

Ayame x InuYasha (Another crack pairing, but I liked it so much I worte a fic for it.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Admkraken

Sorry for using Thread Necromancy here, but my favorite pairings would have to be;

Sess/Kagome

Inuyasha/Kikyo

And that's it. Although, if I had to put forth an opinion on how things should be:

Inuyasha/Kagome (Ah. The classic pair.)

Sesshomaru/Kagura (It's obvious at the end of the tv series that Kagura is falling for Sesshomaru. I think they have enough in common to make it work. And Sessh wouldn't have to give birth to a lowly hanyou now)

Naraku/Kikyo (I know I know, supposedly Naraku is over Kikyo after getting rid of Onigumo's heart, but still, she did help him a little bit. I think there could be something here)

Sango/Miroku (classic pair, again)

Rin/Shippou (I think these two would make a nice couple)

Koga/Ayame

Jaken/Kirara (just kidding).

• 4 months later...
Now that is one hot couple! I'm getting all hot just thinking about it.

tongue.gif

Just what I had in mind. biggrin.gif j/k.

I'm sad to know that there aren't any SesshoumaruxKouga favorites here. Sigh. Well, they'll always be a favorite in my heart!

SesshoumaruxKouga = LOVE! ... and HOT sex.gif

I know this is supposed to be Inu/?.....and for him yes, I agree. I like Kagome. happy.gif

BUT! My fav pairings are Kohaku/Sota *I have a story with those two together!*

And Shippo *an older Shippo and Kagome *I also have a story with these two! happy.gif*

I'm a fan of Kagome/Sess and on occasion, Kagome/Naraku...but these have to be extremely well done (relationship development, people!). None of this, Sess or Naraku saw Kagome in the hot springs and was like, "Oh! Hey, there's my mate. Time to shag!" which seems to be par for the course. Sess will always be an icicle and Naraku will always be evil...but Kagome is a pretty accepting girl, so if an author can make it work...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.