Click Here!

What's Your Fav Pairing?

Guest Twinstar

Guest Twinstar

Mine would be the Inuyasha/Kagome pairing. For some reason I can't imagine Inuyasha with anyone else (besides me wink.gif ) I just think that they fit together just perfectly. I hate the whole Inuyasha/Kikyo pairing. I've always hated Kikyo (even though I made an AMV based on those two, but whatever dry.gif )

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dominic Shade

Hands down Sesshomaru with Miroku. I just can't get enough of it. The best fict. of it (that also hooked me on the pairing) was Poison, can't remember who wrote it though.

Second pairing that I love but haven't seen would be Kohaku and Rin. It's just so cute...when Kohaku's not being controlled by Naraku that is. And if he is being controlled...well that's hot. Forgive my loli and shota obsession, lol.

The one pairing I won't stand for is Sesshomaru and ....I don't want to say her name near his so..............................................................................

...................................................Kagome.

Yeah, I said it, what?! Wanna go? Let's go! I just can't take it, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jedi30

gotta go with Kagome and Sango. reading all those fics. seeing how they both reacted when the other told them their feelings for them really got to me. I though I was going to cry acouple times their fics. where so good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theladybailey

I gotta go with the traditional pairings - InuYasha/Kagome, followed by Miroku/Sango, and a heavy dose of Fluffy-sama/Kagura does the body good. *shrugs* If it's not broken, don't fix it.

(Though I've never said no to some sweet, sweet Miroku/InuYasha loving. The man-loving gets to me, ahem. Cold shower, anyone?)

Guest Chaotic Angel

Okay here's my two cents, though let me duck so Dominic Shade can't hit me, I'm a total Sesshomaru/Kagome girl, with a side of Inuyasha/Koga if I'm in a slashy mood,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soulsearcher

I'm a Kagome/Inu-Yasha. I dunno, something about not messing with a good thing.

Oddly enough, I've read some Sess/Kag fics I've really enjoyed ... course they've all been MAJORLY OOC/AU, could account for it. I'm pretty open to pairings if it's well written!

Guest Weaver

Thundercest! Or, to be more specific, Hiten and Manten. It's weird, I know, but there's this one fic that totally got me hooked. o.o;

That, and Sesshomaru and Kouga. They've only met once in the whole fricken' series, but still, if a person's mind is twisted enough, that pairing is actually very vaild.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SilverFox-chan

Also an Inuyasha/Kagome pairing fan. Though like some others I do like a good Sess/Kags pairing. Also a big fan of an older Rin/Sesshoumaru pairing as well. smile.gif

er, Soulsearcher, that wouldn't have happend to be barbramarie, would it? I read those, and I thought that woman could write a soap opera! She brought me to tears and the sex scenes melted me! I can't believe she's too busy to write these days, what a waste of talent.

And I think Sess' character is too cold and calculating to ever go for Kagome or anyone else for that matter. He's just a walking orgasm, tho'. I read the beginnings of a Sess/Naruto xover, that was absolutely hilarious. (from the pov of sess' stalker)

Sess is to be looked at, not touched. laugh.gif

Guest SilverFox-chan

Thanks! I found it in another thread I meant to mention it but I forgot. As for Kagome dying I thought it was freaking hilarious how she died even though I am a fan of her...Loved the POV of the stalker...happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ninetyninenails

I'd have to go with Inuyasha x Kagome or Inuyasha x Sango I really dont like the Sango x Miroku paring but then again I always have hated Miroku laugh.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.