Click Here!

Samurai Champloo

Guest Twinstar

Guest Twinstar

Who here has seen Samurai Champloo? Who liked it and who hated it? I personally liked it but it took me a bit to get use to the ghetto music mixed with the anime. The series was really good but I think the ending could have been a bit better. I'm also looking forward to playing the game wink.gif

• 3 months later...

sorry about the late reply. I really liked the series although not really coherent, it certainly had a different flavor to it than any other anime I've seen. There are certain episodes I love, like the blind samurai or the field of pot or the fight scenes where they always try to outdo each other or the fish monger who was sold into the bordello by her husband. The weird ones are just weird. Like the baseball one, or the zombie one. I absolutely love Jin.

Its been a while since I've watched it. I remember that they were hungry alot.

Guest Mike256bit

A friend brought me the DVD one time and we watched he episode with the fella' who fights with his chi. And once Muugen nailed him with that hidden kozuka, I knew it was a good show.

Man, it's been so long since I watched it, I'll have to re-watch it. I had the subbed version, so yeah, I downloaded it from somewhere. Mugen rocks. The redeeming quality of his saved the baseball episode. I had to laugh so hard.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.