Click Here!

Quick question

DarkInuLord

Yeah, why not? Admittedly, I think she'd look better if she let her hair down and dumped the glasses (and maybe the earrings. Not a big fan of hoops being in my when I'm trying to nibble) but those are all personal opinions anyway.

So? She's also wearing what looks like an Israeli airforce top and has a camo jacket on the door, and enough muscle on her arms to end most fights. If you're not intimidated by any of that, whats a few years extra?

Dark, first you have a woman asking you your preferences so that she could arrange a threesome for you? Now you've got ahot chick who wants to screw you and you're going to get paid for it? I'd say I'd kill for your problems, but I'm sure there's got to be a catch to this somewhere....

If she looks anything like her aunt, you are a very lucky bastard. And besides, why not just ask her to join you and her aunt for a threesome? If this works, the voyeur in me demands video!

Dark, this is a adult fan fiction site! How could you possibly forget about Rule 34?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main...rom=Main.Rule34

'Sides, muscular as she is, the Aunt is hot. If the Niece has a passing resemblence, then she's hot too. And, failing that, we can market it as a softcore BDSM flick. Or something like that. Give me a bit and I'll pass it on to my marketing folks...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.