Click Here!

Love Hina

Guest Farezzz168

Guest Farezzz168

Hey. I've searched the Love Hina section of the site but was unable to find the story.

It's about Keitaro and Shinobu's mother. What happens in the story is that Shinobu's mother comes to Keitaro

personally to have Shinobu removed from Hinata Sou. He refuses and one thing leads to another. I can't remember

what it was called but it had an interesting storyline and a very eye opening character development for Keitaro.

I hope it's still here and someone knows of it. If you do, Please send me the link.

'preciate you're efforts and thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am looking for a story that invole's all the girl's but one at a time. It start's with Keitaro and Naru alone in her room and she ask Keitaro about the first time when they meet and she touched him and she ask's him if she want's to do that again. It turn's out to be all the girl's getting a chance to have Keitaro Masturbate them one at a time over the whole day. and ending with Haruka. Please give me the link if you know where it is.

I found it. It is called 'A hard day for Keitaro' Sorry for posting something ike this

Edited by killerman83ca

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest EmperorShadow398

Does anyone have an idea on how to find the Alpha Male story which was originally posted in the Love Hina section?

I haven't be able to find it since last reading back in November and I'm dying for the latest chapter of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omnimon11

Apparently the author of Alpha Male (the bastard) put it on hiatus (for all 3 sites, he put it on, including this one) and it hasn't been up anywhere. Seriously...it's fine if you can't think up any new chapters for a story, but when it's THAT fucking good, you don't put it on hiatus and deprive people the opportunity to read it. You can piss a lot of people off by doing that.

Guest omnimon11

And as for Weapon of Mass Destruction, just google 'Love Hina Weapon of Mass Destruction', you'll find it. (I'd tell you the site but I don't wanna get in trouble here)

You know, there are many reasons that an author will put a story on hiatus. The most common is that they simply no longer have the inspiration to continue with that particular story line. They may have to step away from their writing due to RL getting very busy. No need to get testy at 'em when things like this happen. It's certainly not like they do this to punish you...

As to Weapons of Mass Destruction, the author pulled it rather than correct some new ToS violations within the story.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest omnimon11

It's not that I felt that I was being punished. I'm just annoyed as I was in the middle of reading it when it was taken off. I've read plenty of Fanfics that were put on hiatus, but the difference is, the links to those fanfics still work. So...why did he delete it?

• 4 years later...

Although this reply is almost five years late, I have re-posted ‘Alpha Male’ and have complied with all issues related to having it on this website. I am also writing new chapters and will post them when they are complete.

The reason I pulled my story is that I was dealing with some personal issues at the time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.