Click Here!

Added/not added through 3/20/09

I have a catagory request to put in.

Catagory name: Tweeny Witches

Section catagory to be in: Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes

I also suggest a sub category name change. I would like you to rename the video game sub category "Rudra's Treasure" to "Rudra no Hihou/Treasure of the Rudras". Thank you.

--added as Adventures of Tweeny Witches, The

--edited Rudra's Treasure

Guest ibshafer

Hello!!

Thanks so much again!! for adding the new Manga subdivision.

I don't know if people are making category requests, but I posted notice on (I think) five lj communities. I'm sure there will be more soon!

Here's one I'd like added. This category currently exists under anime, because there was an OVA made for the manga, but the manga goes so far beyond it. I really do think most stories will fit under manga better...

Catagory Name: Haru wo Daite Ita

Section to be in: Manga!!

Do I have any stories for it: Well, I will…

Thank you!

ibshafer

icon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gif

--added...

Hey...you think maybe I should make a post in my LJ for the LJ comms to make their requests to as well? Can do, ya know DG

Edited by DemonGoddess061

Guest ibshafer
Okay, will get to all this tomorrow. Had an unexpected schedule change at work, where I'm working tonight instead of being off as I expected. ugh

No hurry, no worries!

And thanks!

Guest ibshafer
--added...

Hey...you think maybe I should make a post in my LJ for the LJ comms to make their requests to as well? Can do, ya know DG

Hmmm, I missed this part...

Yes, I think that sounds like a good idea. I posted to several yaoi communities, but you can never broadcast TOO much, you know?

Do you know why I get a notification every time someone makes a request on this thread? I thought I would only get it when someone responded to MY post. Can I cut it off? I can read the thread to see what people are requesting (and have done that) - don't need email letting me know each time someone does. Odd...

Thanks again DG!

~Ai