Click Here!

Nocturnal folks?

So lately I've been looking for people who are online in real time to talk with during what are, for me, the wee hours of the night. I live in Eastern Standard Time and am online from 11:00pm - 7:00am most nights due to work. This has been somewhat problematic for me and my existing writer friends, as they're into this lame thing called 'sleep' at night. (infantile pouting here) I'm looking for beta readers and sounding boards in general, not for any specific project. People with whom to share discussions about writing as a craft. Basically, I need more writer friends

I'm 25, female, and wholly nocturnal due to the nature of my job. I'm located in New England, USA. I only speak and write in English, though I have a passing knowledge of French. I write (and prefer to read) speculative fiction, with a definite preference for fantasy. I have a hugely annoying issue finishing what I start. I'm a brutal beta, but I have a quite comprehensive understanding of meter and flow in language, as well as excellent grammar. I'm a BA level psychologist, formerly an English major, and I've done roughly one cubic ass-ton of coursework in sociology and philosophy. I can be very helpful in fleshing out character motivations and sociological themes. I can point out plot flaws in the works of others (though I've been known to miss them in my own works...)

If any of this interests you at all, I can be contacted via AIM; my screen name is Moniquill, or on MSN Messenger as Dreadfulmoqui .

• 2 weeks later...
So lately I've been looking for people who are online in real time to talk with during what are, for me, the wee hours of the night. I live in Eastern Standard Time and am online from 11:00pm - 7:00am most nights due to work. This has been somewhat problematic for me and my existing writer friends, as they're into this lame thing called 'sleep' at night. (infantile pouting here) I'm looking for beta readers and sounding boards in general, not for any specific project. People with whom to share discussions about writing as a craft. Basically, I need more writer friends

I'm 25, female, and wholly nocturnal due to the nature of my job. I'm located in New England, USA. I only speak and write in English, though I have a passing knowledge of French. I write (and prefer to read) speculative fiction, with a definite preference for fantasy. I have a hugely annoying issue finishing what I start. I'm a brutal beta, but I have a quite comprehensive understanding of meter and flow in language, as well as excellent grammar. I'm a BA level psychologist, formerly an English major, and I've done roughly one cubic ass-ton of coursework in sociology and philosophy. I can be very helpful in fleshing out character motivations and sociological themes. I can point out plot flaws in the works of others (though I've been known to miss them in my own works...)

If any of this interests you at all, I can be contacted via AIM; my screen name is Moniquill, or on MSN Messenger as Dreadfulmoqui .

You sound like you're filling out an application on E-Harmony or some shit. If I ever have a moment of free time I might look you up.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest livid fire

What's eastern time?

-1 hour, +1 hour I'm lost.

Anyway I'm on gmt+1 like pariz.madrid,bruxelles,berlin,zagreb etc.

So If that fits in your schedule, pm and we'll get in touch.

UUhhm I'll be 25 soon, am a girl and I mostly read slash, watch asian drama, hollywood/european films, go to film festivals in my country, watch anime and...when not in clasesses I'm mostly doing nothing( well, I should be studying so all these things which are listed count as doing nothing).

I like all kins of stuff( it's not like I'm into a certain life style to which I adapt my music/tv/books/clothes) and most importantly I don't mind what the subject is, who's right/wrong as long as we're talking.

LoL;)