Click Here!

Neji/Naru

Guest BadDragonBran

Guest BadDragonBran

I began as a Sasu/Naru fan, with a slight glance in the Ita/Naru and Gaa/Naru direction. As of late, my obsession has been converted to that of the Neji/Naru variety, and I have not really be able to locate a decent tale with my two favorite men as the main pairing. I have and will continue to read "To Find His Heart", and there was a wonderful story called "Sway" that has not been updated for two years, but other than that, I find any and all mention of my preferred pairing either lacking or incomplete. Please, for the love of all things ramen tasting, if you have any suggestions let me know. If not, I'll be forced to unleash my own version of Neji/Naru, and TRUST ME, no one wants that!

So please please please please!!!! suggest a good story for me! ^_^

I began as a Sasu/Naru fan, with a slight glance in the Ita/Naru and Gaa/Naru direction. As of late, my obsession has been converted to that of the Neji/Naru variety, and I have not really be able to locate a decent tale with my two favorite men as the main pairing. I have and will continue to read "To Find His Heart", and there was a wonderful story called "Sway" that has not been updated for two years, but other than that, I find any and all mention of my preferred pairing either lacking or incomplete. Please, for the love of all things ramen tasting, if you have any suggestions let me know. If not, I'll be forced to unleash my own version of Neji/Naru, and TRUST ME, no one wants that!

So please please please please!!!! suggest a good story for me! ^_^

Of Love and Laughter

Happy Birthday

Can't Sleep

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.