Click Here!

Added/not added through 3/11/09

DarkKennith

catagory comics, these are webcomic mind you

Jack (pholph.com)

The BlackBlood Alliance (theblackbloodalliance.com)

I'm going to do some for BBA. but I think a lot of JACK fans will be happy to have more places than the forum to put stories here. so I'm doing that for them. is that ok?

Edited by DarkKennith

catagory comics, these are webcomic mind you

Jack (pholph.com)

The BlackBlood Alliance (theblackbloodalliance.com)

I'm going to do some for BBA. but I think a lot of JACK fans will be happy to have more places than the forum to put stories here. so I'm doing that for them. is that ok?

Do you have stories ready for these categories?

• 2 months later...

I'd like to request a category, please.

Catagory name: NEWS

Section category to be in: jrock/jpop

Do you have any stories for it?: absolutely! One finished, and two more in the works with more to come. :rolleyes:

--added

Edited by DemonGoddess061

I've got two subsubcategories that I'd very much like to see :)

Catagory name: Shikamaru/Naruto and Neji/Naruto

Section catagory to be in: Anime/Naruto

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, I have already posted stories for both, not ten of them, but a few... and I'm working on more for both pairings.

Until You’re Resting Here With Me (NejiNaru)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097929

Boulevard of Broken Dreams (NejiNaru)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094779

Hallelujah (ShikaNaru)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095465

Eien (NaruShika, but at least its the same pairing)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092980

Edited by NekoIzumi

I've got two subsubcategories that I'd very much like to see :)

Catagory name: Shikamaru/Naruto and Neji/Naruto

Section catagory to be in: Anime/Naruto

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, I have already posted stories for both, not ten of them, but a few... and I'm working on more for both pairings.

Until You’re Resting Here With Me (NejiNaru)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097929

Boulevard of Broken Dreams (NejiNaru)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094779

Hallelujah (ShikaNaru)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095465

Eien (NaruShika, but at least its the same pairing)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092980

Those two categories will NOT be added until you can show me ten stories per pair.

Guest ibshafer

Catagory name: Gen Yaoi Manga

Section catagory to be in: ...um, not sure? Needs to be an outer level catagory, right?

Do you have any stories for it?: Oh, yeah...

From what I've seen on lj, there are plenty of people writing yaoi manga-based fic for such series as Haru wo Daite ita and Desire, so it's odd there's no place to post such fics on aff. (I've always considered aff sort of one-stop-yaoi-fic-shopping, you know?)

I'd be writing more if there were someplace to post them. What I'v always loved to much about aff is that you KNOW if your story is being read.

Manga/Manwa/Manhua subdomain added

Edited by DemonGoddess061

What we've been doing is putting the categories for manga in with anime. Gonna have to ponder a change there though with the cleanup. Possibly a new subdomain? After all, we have one for comics and one for cartoons, so it would make sense. We do a new one of those though, it'll be later, I'm sure. So, to clarify, what you're asking for is a Manga top level?

Guest ibshafer
What we've been doing is putting the categories for manga in with anime. Gonna have to ponder a change there though with the cleanup. Possibly a new subdomain? After all, we have one for comics and one for cartoons, so it would make sense. We do a new one of those though, it'll be later, I'm sure. So, to clarify, what you're asking for is a Manga top level?

Well, yes, but really, I guess I'm just looking for a place to post these stories. I think I looked under anime, (because I'd thought of that), but didn't see them. (Embracing Love, which has an anime, Desire, which does not.)

Really, though, when you think about it - Manga at the top level would, I think, anyway, get people really excited to write. (I know people, for instance, who write Gravitation, but don't want it to be associate with the anime, which they did not like.)

Thanks for the quick response. Will follow whichever way you go.

What I'm thinking I could is this for now...

Create a manga top level IN the anime subdomain, and then the content in that toplevel (provided there is enough content to support it) will eventually become its own subdomain. But at least this way, the stuff is already set up and a move would be relatively easy comparatively.

When I do this, I'll set it up with the usual misc categories and what not, and when you and others you know need a category for a specific fandom, tell me what it is and I can that going as well. It'll be a bit weird as far as set up, because I only have 3 levels to work in, and only two are posting levels. However, I can uplevel everything once it goes to its own subdomain.

So, what I'm looking at then for structure is the following, initially...

Manga-top

General, Het, AU, etc-2nd level

alphanumeric cats (i.e. a-f, g-l, and etc) 2nd level

specific title cats - 3rd level

Guest ibshafer
What I'm thinking I could is this for now...

Create a manga top level IN the anime subdomain, and then the content in that toplevel (provided there is enough content to support it) will eventually become its own subdomain. But at least this way, the stuff is already set up and a move would be relatively easy comparatively.

When I do this, I'll set it up with the usual misc categories and what not, and when you and others you know need a category for a specific fandom, tell me what it is and I can that going as well. It'll be a bit weird as far as set up, because I only have 3 levels to work in, and only two are posting levels. However, I can uplevel everything once it goes to its own subdomain.

So, what I'm looking at then for structure is the following, initially...

Manga-top

General, Het, AU, etc-2nd level

alphanumeric cats (i.e. a-f, g-l, and etc) 2nd level

specific title cats - 3rd level

Oh, that sounds like it'll work fine. (I'm getting psyched now!!)

Yaoi would be below the top level, right?

Will you post here when that's set up or should I just keep checking the catagories?

Thanks so much for taking this on. I think it'll be great!

Irene

Guest ibshafer
Hey Irene,

Was checking with the other tech who would do this (set up the subdomain). So, I'm thinking that may be the way we go. I'll let you know next time I get online same time as her.

Thanks!

I was able to post the Haru stuff under anime, so that was cool. Will I be able to move the story itself when the manga sub is set up or is it as simple as deleting it and reposting it under the catagory I want?

Now just missing something to post "Desire" stories in.

When you're all set up here, I'll post the the lj yaoi communities I'm on to let people know they can start posting their stories here.

Thanks so, so much!

Irene

You should add Smallville to the Television section, along with a Crossover section with Harry Potter.

I.E. Television -> Smallville

Television -> Smallville -> Crossover

Television -> Smallville -> Crossover -> Harry Potter

I had to put my story in the Harry Potter Crossovers and it is actually a Smallville story with two HP characters.

Dreamy