Click Here!

3 somewhat unusual Devil May Cry requests

Username159

I don't care if it's a one-shot or your next novel. Citrus is appreciated and please keep these strictly M/F. (Remember people this is the shit I think up while I'm ON the medication.)

1.Dante/Trish

I would like to apologize in advance to scores of people who are going to have their fantasies of Dante and Trish ruined forevermore.

Ok, allow me to be the one who points out the 800-pound gorilla in the room. Going back to the opening scene in DMC Dante realizes Trish looks like his mother. (Following me so far?) Later Dante spares Trish's life because she looks like his mother. (Stop me if you know where this is headed.) Finally, just before the epic battle of the game Mundis reveals that Trish was indeed created in the image of Dante's mother purposefully to lure him there. (All right, so much for pointing out that Dante is a momma's boy.) What my ramblings are driving at is that I'm looking for a Mother/Son incest RP between Dante and Trish. Preferably with Trish as the dominate party. Not in the whips and chains sort of way though. She just wants to make sure all of her little boy's needs are met.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE THAT ANYONE PREFORM INCEST. THIS IS STRICTLY A TWISTED FANTASY AND ROLL PLAYING ON THE CHARACTER'S PART.

2. Ash(Evil Dead)/Lady(DMC4 version)

I just havn't seen this combo and I think they complement eachother nicely. Besides, this is a rather odvious crossover when you think of it.

3. Naruto(Naruto)/Lucia(DMC2)

Just popped into my head for some reason and won't leave me alone. It just struck me as not that far from the common pairing of Naruto and Hinata. Lucia: quiet, reserved, cuts down everything in her path with a calm grace, and tortured by herself because of the realization that she was created. Naruto: loud, outgoing, overwelms opponents with his unpredictability, and tortured by others for being the prison of a demon.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.