Click Here!

LOOKING FOR A CO-AUTHOR!

Guest MPS SHADOWMASTER

Guest MPS SHADOWMASTER

Take Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, a show called Chaotic, a healthy dose of YuGiOh The Abridged Series, and a half-dozen KH at school fics, and what do you get? Something that has congealed from my mind. Mystery, intrigue, lemony goodness, and a good dash of typical high school life. Some of this I can do. Some, I would have trouble with, and some... :lol: well, I can think up, but have no hope of ever writing down. Thus, I need help. I am looking for someone to help me write this story the way it deserves to be written. Please leave post if you're interested, don't mind some very OOC characters and don't mind working with someone to write something.

• 8 months later...
Guest Akurokufanatic
Take Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, a show called Chaotic, a healthy dose of YuGiOh The Abridged Series, and a half-dozen KH at school fics, and what do you get? Something that has congealed from my mind. Mystery, intrigue, lemony goodness, and a good dash of typical high school life. Some of this I can do. Some, I would have trouble with, and some... :blush: well, I can think up, but have no hope of ever writing down. Thus, I need help. I am looking for someone to help me write this story the way it deserves to be written. Please leave post if you're interested, don't mind some very OOC characters and don't mind working with someone to write something.

I would be interested in co-writing something with you, though I can't say I know very much about YuGiOh or Chaotic. I am very well versed in Kingdom Hearts though. What kind of story where you thinking of? And here's a link to the two stories I have written already. See if you like my style and all. :3

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600084465

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600084063

Let me know. I'll check back here to see if you replyed.

Guest MPS SHADOWMASTER

Oh, man, I had completely forgotten about this. I think my brain pulled a lava lamp on this idea. Yes, I like your look, and I'd love to see if we can wring a story out of this.

......... I'm thinking, somewhere during KH:COM, everybody in castle O is pulled out and dropped into a high school-type affair. Little rhyme, no (apparent) reason, and how did Roxas get here? And wait, why is Demyx here? Why are Dem and ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................I want 6x9 and 7x13, execpt *blush* I can't write lemons. ......

(I think I'm kinda aiming at going for a parody, and landing in WTF? land. On purpose.)

email me at ras_katt at yahoo, and let's see what we can do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.