Click Here!

Lilo and Stitch Original Fanfic

darkwolf0

I've been working on this story for awhile now but frankly I lack the talent needed to actually write it. I've got all the ideas and stuff, I simply need someone to help me write the darn thing. I don't care how its written so long as the chapters are long and filled with good details. I've got all the stuff needed here on my computer, I just need some serious help with the writing. Anyone think they can help me out?

• 6 years later...
Guest HannibalPorter213

I've been working on this story for awhile now but frankly I lack the talent needed to actually write it. I've got all the ideas and stuff, I simply need someone to help me write the darn thing. I don't care how its written so long as the chapters are long and filled with good details. I've got all the stuff needed here on my computer, I just need some serious help with the writing. Anyone think they can help me out?

I don't want to step on ToxicRay's toes, but maybe we could try writing it as a team? Or even writing two separate versions, and see where the differing tones take us... :-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.