Click Here!

Added/edited (or not) through 2/25/09

Blue Rain

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Screwloose

Wow, I haven't been here in a while (mainly because I stopped writing Mother 3: Rage Awakened; I keep forgetting to delete it).

I've always found Super Smash Bros. to be a pairing gold mine when you consider all the possibilities... but am somewhat appalled to see that, after all this time, there's no section for it! And as a result, the few SSB stories on the site are scattered all over the place and are nigh impossible to find. I will kindly fill in a request to try and rectify this now:

--------------------

Catagory name: Super Smash Brothers

Section catagory to be in: Games

Do you have any stories for it?: Not yet, but I plan to make one.

--------------------

If you can finally get this section onto the site, I'd really appreciate it.

-added

Edited by DemonGoddess061

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jormungandr

Grandia 1&2, in the Games section, should just be Grandia, since there are more games in that series besides 1 and 2 now.

-edited the title for that section to show Grandia (ALL), for now.

Hello!

I'd like to request a Touched by an Angel section

to be added to the television category. I have one completed

story I'd like to post that I already posted at ff.net - and

I have one other story I can post the first chapter to as

well. I wasn't sure if there wasn't one for any particular

reason or... I dunno. Anyway, thats the request. :D

thanks, 8inches

-added

I have a request for a new category:

High Mountain Rangers/Jesse Hawkes

Television

I have one completed story posted in the misc t.v. shows section and another that I have 7 chapters posted in the same category. Could easily transer them if you create the category, or at least the one that's incomplete. Thanks,

Mouse

-added

A few of them.

Category name: Guitar Hero

Section category to be in: Games -> G through L

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, and I've seen at least two others currently in the Misc. games section.

-added

Category name: Folklore (or its Japanese name, 'FolksSoul')

Section category to be in: Games -> A through F

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, and I've seen one other entry for this game placed in the Misc. Games section.

-added

Category name: Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Section category to be in: Final Fantasy -> Final Fantasy Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: Not yet, but I'd like to in the future with the right inspiration and time.

-not added

Category name: General

Section category to be in: Final Fantasy -> Final Fantasy Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: No.

added all the subcats that should've been there before (i.e. General, Crossovers, Het, and etc)

Final Fantasy has the following properties that would fall under Final Fantasy Anime. FF7:AC, FF:U, FF7: Last Order, FF: Legend of the Crystals, FF: The Spirits Within. Currently, the Final Fantasy Anime section only allows for FF7:AC, FF:U and round robin fics. Regardless of if any of the films/animes not currently on there get their own section, we need at least a general section for if someone has a story that doesn't fit into one of the other categories (e.g. if a new film or anime gets announced and someone immediately jumps on a fic based on the propaganda).

mouse, the name of the show is High Mountain Rangers, not Jesse Hawkes, right? Just clarifying..

Actually it's kind of both. It ran in 1988 as High Mountain Rangers and came back for the 1989 season as Jesse Hawkes. I mentioned both show names because I didn't want to be legally wrong. I would imagine that just using High Mountain Rangers in the category name would work fine. Thanks,

Mouse

Catagory name: Megaman Battle Network

Section catagory to be in: subcategory for the Megaman category

Do you have any stories for it?: no, but there are already more than 10 stories for it

Actually, that would be a separate subcategory at the same level as this one. Thing is, if I add it, there's no guarantee the authors will move them. So, this could just as easily wait until we get there for sorting. not added.