Click Here!

Naruto fanfiction nominations

hanyou-elf

What we're looking for is the best of the best. Anything in the Naruto archive is open, it's all fair-game (yes, that means yaoi, yuri, het, three-somes, au, etc). We're in the process of getting an awards system up and running, and to do that, we need to know what you guys, the readers, find to be the most enjoyable in a story. So, I'm asking that you all do us a favor and nominate the stories that you find to be the best of the best. Please, do me a favor and use this form to nominate. You can respond here, in this topic. If you're uncomfortable doing so, please copy the form and paste it (with your choice filled in) and pm it to me. Thanks you guys!

Title: (what's it called?)

Author: (who wrote it?)

Summary: (what the author has put down for the summary of their story, please)

Rating: (what's the aff rating?)

Link: (the aff link to the story please)

Short description of why you liked it: (doesn't have to be something poetic, just something that tells us what made the story stick out in your mind)

If you have any additional questions, let me know!

Example:

Title: Can Heaven Wait?

Author: ObsidianLace

Summary: "You never know what you have till it's gone." That's a lesson Sasuke's learning the hard way. Will it be too late to tell Naruto how he feels?

Rating: Adult

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092863

Short description of why you liked it: The characterizations felt real and the story was interesting.

We're still working out the kinks in the process. If you have any suggestions or comments or any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Title: A Soul's Salvation

Author: KogasAngel

Summary: Guidance comes from the last place Sakura expected, but now, she puts her life on a new path with surprising results. Naruto/Sakura

Rating: Adult++

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092855

Short description of why you liked it: KogasAngel is a great author who has, within the last year, branched from the Inuyasha fandom to Nartuo. I was very excited when I saw that she had done so.

This story gives you a view of Sakura that you that you don't often see. Having to start from scratch because of her previous action, relationship with Nartuo is slow and steady in its development as she tries to rebuild her reputation within Konohagakure. You get to watch as she develops into quite the figurehead within the village and surrounding ones as well.

This story is well worth the read and the introduction of some surprise characters towards the middle made the story even more enjoyable for me. She tends to develop her plots very well and there are very few errors found within her work. KogasAngel is one author that I can come back to when I need to read a great story.

I would definitely reccomend this story to anyone as well as all of KogasAngel's other works. I never fail to find a good read amongst her work.

Title: Below Zero

Author: Trollmia

Summary: They loved each other, they got each other. Their friends found a partner and now...

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544194048

Short description of why you liked it: TONS of pairings and some of them I hadn't really thought about before, but the way they're brought together is just wonderful. This story has great Sasuke/Naruto romance and on top of that, its MPREG! Always a plus for me :-D

This story is 29 chapters long and complete! Trollmia does a wonderful job with the lemon scenes between the character, no matter if they be het or yaoi. I'm a sucker for fluff and this story has plenty of it. Trollmia has 50 stories in the Naruto section alone and I've read almost, if not all of them. I have never been disappointed with her work.

I love it too!

Title: The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)

Author: lexjamandme

Summary: Itachi Uchiha has always had a sadistic streak when it came to his little brother. Now the perfect opportunity has presented itself and he just can’t let it go by. He does love him after all.

Rating: Adult+

Link: Story Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095129

Short description of why you liked it: Oh wow, what was NOT great about this story? I loved every moment of it and if I had the time right now, I'd go through and Nominate ALL of lexjamandme's stories.

The DMZ...you have to read it. The interaction between Naruto and Sasuke...through Itachi's sadistic side into there and there is much amusement to be had! The plot is wonderful and one thing that you HAVE to pay attention to, are the office memos and emails exchanged between Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi.

Just typing this is making me want to read this story for the third time.

Basically, if you're a Sasuke/Naruto fan, then you really can't go wrong with Lexjamandme. My favorites are The Demilitarized Zone, All The Small Things, Dirt and Grim and For the Love of His Son, just to name a few.

Please go check out the fics!! They deserve praise...and Awards!

Title: The Sound of Dreams

Author: Zrina

Summary: Naruto leaves Konoha to bring back Sasuke, but complications arise in the form of Orochimaru's body transferrence jutsu. Circumstances force him re-evaluate his goals and dreams in life.

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090805

Short description of why you liked it: This is an epic story! Takes place around chapter 322 of the manga and the best thing: ITS COMPLETE and has a sequel in the works!

This story has tons of action and twists that just make you not want to stop reading! I've read this story twice, the first time, I read all 73 chapters in one sitting. That is how addiciting Zrina's story is. It draws you in and keeps you wanting to know what is going to happen next, esepcially with Naruto after a certain interaction with a Snake...

I can't really go into detail without giving away the story. If you have time and want a great read, sit down and take a peek at this fic!

Title: Diplomatic Relations

Author: Maldoror

Summary: Rock Lee: Diplomatic Envoy to Sunagakure. There are so many ways that could go wrong. But Lee is determined to succeed! And to befriend the feared Kazekage too, while he's at it. Good thing Lee loves a challenge...(eventual LeeGaara)

Rating: Adult ++

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544200885

Short description of why you liked it: It's very rare to find someone that really takes the time to know the characters in Naruto and not warp them into the shape they would like them to take in order to ship their pairing. However Mal-sama took Lee and Gaara just as the mangaka wrote/drew them and painstakingly led them to a natural feeling relationship. All throughout this fic, you never get the sense that she's ignoring any part of the charaters personality or quirks; in fact, she compounds on them.

The entire thing is incredably written, has little turns of phrase that would make an English major proud and makes good use of the cannon world.

So, I take it this format for nominating will work for all then?

Also, you, as the members, what do you see as the potential awards categories in, say, the multiple fandom subdomains?

Maybe something along the lines of the best stories in the cannon verse, AR and AU. There's always the classic yaoi, yuri, het thing but I think it's a little over done and would only add to the friction that exist between the fans of each.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.