Click Here!

Would love to have a beta! Need one, really...

rogue

Hey peeps! :]

I'm just now venturing into fanfic writing, even though I've been reading it for about 8 years now. I consider myself more than decent at general writing, but when it comes to creative writing I'm rather inexperienced. I think there's quite a bit I could use someone's advice and critique on, and I'm thinking already that I could use both when it comes to dialogue, pace, flow, and individualizing the characters.

This fic, entitled 'Blindsided by Affection', is my first multichapter and my first true adventure into fanfic writing. Creative writing in general, really. My fic was initially posted on 1/21 and already has the first 3 chapters posted. The fourth is completed, I should be posting it sometime tonight, and I'm working on the fifth. I've received 29 reviews, 22 ratings, and the only comments I've gotten critique-wise are on my third-person omnicient POV I'm attempting and apparently failing at, and giving more time to introspection of the characters.

I'd definitely like someone there to work with me on developing my writing, and making the story good for the readers. It's a trio pairing, Pansy Parkinson/Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger, and I originally began it simply to write a lot of sex, lol. However, I'm finding that my fingers and brain are taking me more in depth, giving the story more of a substance. At least, when I think about where I'm taking this, I sense a plot of some sort coming along ;]. There will still be a lot of sex, and it will be adventurous sex. Be prepared to explore with me - if you're adventurous when it comes to sex, too, and/or have any light/hard kinks of your own, that would be incredibly awesome and fun.

If you're conservative when it comes to sex, you probably don't want to check into this, lol. Some possible warnings would be language, very graphic sex, female ejaculation, light bondage for certain and thinking about more...can't think of anything else :D . If you read any one of the chapters, you'll probably have some idea.

Here's the link to what I have posted so far of my fic: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...2&chapter=1

And to my profile: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296835784

I have three oneshots posted there where I tried to explore a few different things, like dialogue and introspection/angst. I feel like dialogue is a weak point of mine, but I think it stems more from being inexperienced in writing it than anything else. I'm prepared to edit and re-post chapters if needed.

Someone, please! lol. I'm very, very good with english in general, such as spelling/grammar/editing/etc, but that doesn't necessarily make one a decent, let alone good, writing. A qualified beta that is also very good with english, willing to be a sounding board and talk things over with me, and is creative and open would very much be appreciated!!! It would probably be a good thing if you're very familiar with the HP characters, since I think I need help with individualization.

My gmail is bibliobibuli17@gmail.com (I recommend just copying and pasting the email, lol) and my MSN is jjjupiter402@aol.com. I'm hardly ever on AIM, but I do have it if you'd rather converse that way.

-rogue

Edited by rogue

Hi Rogue!

OK, so I've never been anyone's beta before but I'm offering my services to you, if you like!

I have written a couple of fics myself which are quite good, in my opinion. I am a stickler for spelling so I would help you on that front and I am totally open to the naughty side of sex. I am definitely not conservative, have quite a few kinks myself.

Anyhoo, if you let me know, I'll easily help you out.

My email is clare3084@aol.com.

:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.