Click Here!

Requesting a fic

dolphina23

Hello all. I've been posting a few stories on here for Naruto myself, so I know how demanding the muse can be. But I'd like to make a request. I want to read an AU/college/non-ninja-verse setting Naruto fic, yaoi preferable, with the pairing as SasuNaru or NaruSasu. The premise being that Naruto is ill, in need of a heart transplant or dealing with cancer. The basis for their relationship should not start as patients of the same hospital or anything like that. I've seen far too many mental health issue stories where they get together that way. It's unrealistic to me, having been hospitalized many times in my life, to think of starting, let alone continuing a relationship where both of the participants are ill in some way. So, I'll leave that up to whoever sees this and thinks it's enough of a challenge to try their hand at it. I'd like for all to keep in mind that I'm looking for a story that is more rooted in reality where the medical jargon and techniques are concerned, not that they should be a major factor in the story. It's just that I've also seen far too many stories where the author(s) seems to have taken all their medical drama/hospitalizations from TV rather than how it truly happens.

I'd like it to be a chapter story as opposed to a oneshot. They should be either late teens or older. And I don't want every single character, alive or dead, from the Naruto franchise there. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I've read so much fanfiction for this fandom that I love and that happens quite often. It detracts from the main pairing(s) and the main plot line. Also, no bitter ending please. I don't want to read all that drama and then have Naruto dying at the end. I've been itching to read something like this for a long time. I've been floating about so many posting sites trying to find a good one, and have now discovered that I can, in fact, request one. If anyone's interested, or would like to discuss it in more detail, PM me, I guess. I'm not really sure how this particular forum works in that regard. :) Because of that I'm also enclosing my personal e-mail address below. Can you tell how badly I want this fic written?

my address

• 4 months later...

so i read your request and i have to say i like the idea... it gave me a few idea's and i would love to write it for you. sasu/naru... i already have a beta for it. so you don't have to worry about that....... as for plot i have a few idea's. so i would love to give it a go hun. im emailing you the same thing i've posted in the replay mainly because im hardly on there so this is the best way to get a hold of me...... so if you would email me the details because the forms hate loading for me. (surprised it let me on.) anything you really want me to put in it. i was thinking leukemia mainly because i've had experience with it. but i know all the things that can come with it, the risks and stuff. surgery's and success rates but i will give the story a happy ending. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.