Click Here!

what do you do when you've fixed a TOS violation?

First, it should be available to you in your user panel, the story. What email address did you send to? I take care of this, and do check for corrections upon notification, and then the story is notated in our working document, and unhidden.

I don't recall seeing an email from anyone with a user name resembling your forum name.

I need the story title, and the subdomain it's in.

Normally, you would indeed email that this has been corrected, but only if it's been hidden first. If a disclaimer is corrected before a story is hidden, we simply make note of it and that's the end of it for that story.

In general, yes, if it's a minor TOS violation, once corrected, if mail notification is needed, that's how you would do that. Mail to this address: TOS_team@adult-fanfiction.org. Generally speaking, if a user is approached by a moderator via email in the first place, the response would be the using the same method. For the disclaimers, we tell you all, that once you've fixed it, delete the warn. In that for instance, no mail notification is needed.