Click Here!

Need a screenwriter

paputsza

Hi! I'm a growing cg artist and rabid yaoi fangirl. I wanted to make a webcomic so I started using Poser as a type of figure drawing model, but that messed up in the end so I started using Maya. I had to go through weeks of tutorials to find out how that used and now I've noticed that it's actually easier to keep just make a 3d tv series using maya and mental ray than it is to make a webcomic. I want to make a cg film, but I'd rather not mess it up the storyline too badly. I need a story that's organized and written down. I've gotten the major characters' heads modeled and I have an idea of how their hair and skin should look, but that is all set into magma, not stone. I've also gone through the trouble of giving the major seme and uke defined personalities via psychology for writers book. I've also defined a vague plot line.

The story will be all of the following:

• sci-fi
  • fantasy
  • humor
  • action
  • super moe (cute) outfits

If you can introduce some angst, some h/c, or some darker elements I would really appreciate it.

I can help with the dialogue. I'm mainly hoping for a drawn out and elaborately decorated plot. If you write I'll do that three years of production that is put into every 3d movie.

So could you please help me???

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Do you need any more help? Or do you need someone to write a new storyline? Happy to help - writer and basic artist. I can help design characters and work out ideas. I'm a huge Yaoi fan and would love to begin a web comic. Can I see some of your art? Please contact me at: raven.revolution2@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.