Click Here!

Sesshoumaru/Kagome

Sweetness

Hi, i think the story i'm looking for has a name like A Sentinel Mother, however i can't find it in the search and was wondering if anyone knows if it is still on the site.

In case i have the title wrong the story is a Sesshoumaru/Kagome, about how Kagome has a mark which will allow her, once mated to a demon, to have sentinel pups and ends up mated to sesshoumaru, who already has children (i think) and they move to the america's to escape a death goddess....ring any bells?

Many Thanks

Sweetness

Hi, i think the story i'm looking for has a name like A Sentinel Mother, however i can't find it in the search and was wondering if anyone knows if it is still on the site.

In case i have the title wrong the story is a Sesshoumaru/Kagome, about how Kagome has a mark which will allow her, once mated to a demon, to have sentinel pups and ends up mated to sesshoumaru, who already has children (i think) and they move to the america's to escape a death goddess....ring any bells?

Many Thanks

Sweetness

You're right about the title. It's by Demonlordlover and I know that she removed some of her stuff from certain sites because of harrassment, I believe. I read that on a-single-spark but let met check if its still there...yup!

http://www.sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=7334&cid=1

There you go. If you need any other awesome Kagsessh, I have few great authors :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.