Click Here!

A new contestant has appeared!

Nelogenazea

Hello, newbie here.

I am not quite sure if this is even the right place to post, considering it would be better off in the challenge-section, but here goes nothing, and if a mod deems it is better off in another section, please feel free to move it.

I'll give you a quick rundown about me, I suppose that's the best.

I'm 20 years of age, male and English is not my native language, German is. However, due to growing up with MTV and reading a lot of fanfictions, I do consider myself well-versed enough to write in English as well. My style is still a little formulaic and there may be plenty of grammar errors, but that's what beta-readers are for, right? :throwup:

I have started out with doing Forum RPs, mainly based on Naruto and from there on I was drawn to writing smut and lemons.

I have written one discontinued fanfic so far, which was so plot-heavy and IC that it simply smothered me. Still, I love plot but I'm not aversed to PWP.

So, what's the point of this thread, you may ask now, if it's simply done for introductions? To put it simply, it's a shoutout for more challenges. Considering I have some free time on my hand right now, I'd be more than happy to write and my muse is flowing as well, so I'm up for anything.

Here I post a list of franchises, series, shows w/ever, that I do know well enough to write smut about them.

If something does not appear here, it can mean one of three things:

- I don't know about it at all

- I know of its existence, maybe a few characters, but that's about it.

- I have at least read a summary of said series/movie/etc. and roughly know what it's about.

All the other items on the list here are rooted in my brain firmly enough that I can pretty much start writing smut about it with little to no research. :D

Knowledge of:

Anime:

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Gantz

Sailor Moon

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Fate/stay Night

Code Geass

Games:

Warcraft

Zelda

Soul Calibur

Tekken

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

Neverwinter Nights

Mass Effect

Movies:

Star Wars

Batman-universe, sorta

Lord of the Rings

(please bear in mind that this list is not complete and I simply forgot to include something here, but I suppose the most important things are listed here)

Following is another list of fetishes that I am willing to include in any future fics. If something does not appear here, then I have a neutral stance to it and might be inclined to do something like that.

Fetishes I like:

Futanari (dickgirl)

Tentacles

Yuri

Incest

slight BDSM

slight gangbang+bukkake

threesomes

Anal

Oral

Beast

Mind Control

Genderbending

Things I do NOT like

Guro/Gore

brutal rape

scat

Now, yaoi, M/M, Shonen-ai, w/ever, I never wrote that, but I am mildly interested in it. So, you may be able to talk me into doing one of those. B)

I accept pretty much any challenge issued to me and I'll be happy to do so. I do not expect a fic in return, if that even is normal standard here, but for stuff that I would have to do some research for (for example, yaoi or shows that are not listed), I would like a little something in return, but I am willing to make deals here. Reviews are of course always appreciated. :spank:

So, considering it hopefully is in the right place, I am waiting for PM's or simply replies for this thread. I don't know just how much requests I can handle at once, but I guess we're gonna find out, eh?

Edited by Nelogenazea

I accept pretty much any challenge issued to me and I'll be happy to do so. I do not expect a fic in return, if that even is normal standard here, but for stuff that I would have to do some research for (for example, yaoi or shows that are not listed), I would like a little something in return, but I am willing to make deals here. Reviews are of course always appreciated. :lol:

So, considering it hopefully is in the right place, I am waiting for PM's or simply replies for this thread. I don't know just how much requests I can handle at once, but I guess we're gonna find out, eh?

Any challenge?

Good timing, I'm looking for some help here. No, I'm not asking for a fic... but for ideas. I'm currently building ideas for a fic for a fandom you're not familiar with, but since it involves ninja I could make an example from Naruto, which you are familiar with.

The basic idea is about the 'professional' life of a kunoichi, say Sakura or Ino or Temari (in legal age, not in their early teens), in a world like the real world. As kunoichi, they don't just kill from stealth and practice funky jutsu; they also use their bodies to achieve mission goals. That means sometimes they would be required to sleep with mission targets, seduce people, assassinate someone after having sex with them, etc. Also they are going to be masters of disguise, doing undercover work by becoming various personalities, exploiting their womanly charms.

So here's my challenge: I need several ideas for missions that would require kunoichi to get in some sexy disguise, approach their target, and does some ninja work. What they have to do, what they have to be (sexy disguises preferred), how they do it.

I'm looking forward to your reply. The planned story has some further details, I would gladly tell more if you need it.

Any challenge?

Good timing, I'm looking for some help here. No, I'm not asking for a fic... but for ideas. I'm currently building ideas for a fic for a fandom you're not familiar with, but since it involves ninja I could make an example from Naruto, which you are familiar with.

The basic idea is about the 'professional' life of a kunoichi, say Sakura or Ino or Temari (in legal age, not in their early teens), in a world like the real world. As kunoichi, they don't just kill from stealth and practice funky jutsu; they also use their bodies to achieve mission goals. That means sometimes they would be required to sleep with mission targets, seduce people, assassinate someone after having sex with them, etc. Also they are going to be masters of disguise, doing undercover work by becoming various personalities, exploiting their womanly charms.

So here's my challenge: I need several ideas for missions that would require kunoichi to get in some sexy disguise, approach their target, and does some ninja work. What they have to do, what they have to be (sexy disguises preferred), how they do it.

I'm looking forward to your reply. The planned story has some further details, I would gladly tell more if you need it.

Now, touching base on "real ninjas", it's quite good to know that those, especially the kinky type, works with hidden weapons. Now, you might think of using poisons or concealing weapons in their clothes, but things such like hiding needles under your tongue was actually an often-used technique, so I'd suggest incorporating that.

But that's not really an answer to your question, is it? ^^

As for me, the usual idea of picking up a girl in a bar or a geisha and taking her to a seperate location that is close to vital informations, especially if you're an important person, is something that very nearly pushes my suspension of disbelief over the edge, but here are some ideas that I have come up with that you might be able to use:

- The target is a yakuza or has in general a tattoo that is key to a treasure, secret hideout, you pick it. Now, since you wouldn't put that on display for everyone to see, it would require an intimate relation with said target to uncover the key/map/password, and either memorize it or skin him/her.... on second thought, forget the latter ;)

- Thinking of historical ninjas, it was said that especially enlightened people could make a waka (a certain type of poem with set rules, not unlike the famous haiku) in any situation, most impressive that would be of course when said person is either close to death or orgasming, because those are the moments in a persons life where he is overwhelmed with massive emotions.

Now, the point of making someone orgasm to see if he/she can make waka at the time might either be a very subtle form of interrogation or it is used simply as a bet. Think a daimyo/business man hears that his enemy is said to be able to pull it off, so he hires kunoichi to find out if it is just like the rumour says, either intending it to use it as a measure to gauge his (mental) power or to blackmail and exploit if it fails.

- A scene that could always lead to smut is the ninja being uncovered (maybe even intentionally, as a distraction) and she uses her body to get out of there.

- As a reversal of the above mentioned Cliché scenario of seducing somebody to get into their house or whatever could be: Seduce the enemy of your enemy A and get abducted by the enemy A in an attempt to get back at enemy B (either enemy A is known to do that, or a mole plants the idea of kidnapping enemy B's girlfried [the kunoichi] in enemy A's head). Then break free and voila, you've infiltrated the castle/building. Confusing and genius, isn't it? :lol:

That's what I could come with in the span of 15 minutes, hope you can use some of th ideas here.

btw, I'm a wikipedia-freak, so if you want to enlighten me just which fandom it is, I might be able to make more educated guesses ^^ Also, is it like "modern ninjas" or the historical kind of ninja, like, say.... I dunno, I think it's Tenchu or whatever the name of that game was.

If it is not exactly what you're looking for, give me some hints as to what is, and I'll see what I can come up with.

Edited by Nelogenazea

Welcome to the AFF boards! Your English sounds very natural, by the way.

Thanks for the compliment, I'll try to keep it up ^^

I don't really have any challenges to offer you at the moment, but in case you missed them, there's a few Final Fantasy IV challenges that haven't been answered yet in the Challenges section.

I've read that thread, The Pairing Guy, and I think I found a good idea there, thanks for bringing my attention to it. Never played FF4,but I suppose I can get it rolling, but even then everyone (me including) might have to deal with a few OOCs here and there... but yeah, I just think I might go for that, thanks.

Edited by Nelogenazea

Now, touching base on "real ninjas", it's quite good to know that those, especially the kinky type, works with hidden weapons. Now, you might think of using poisons or concealing weapons in their clothes, but things such like hiding needles under your tongue was actually an often-used technique, so I'd suggest incorporating that.

But that's not really an answer to your question, is it? ^^

As for me, the usual idea of picking up a girl in a bar or a geisha and taking her to a seperate location that is close to vital informations, especially if you're an important person, is something that very nearly pushes my suspension of disbelief over the edge, but here are some ideas that I have come up with that you might be able to use:

- The target is a yakuza or has in general a tattoo that is key to a treasure, secret hideout, you pick it. Now, since you wouldn't put that on display for everyone to see, it would require an intimate relation with said target to uncover the key/map/password, and either memorize it or skin him/her.... on second thought, forget the latter ;)

- Thinking of historical ninjas, it was said that especially enlightened people could make a waka (a certain type of poem with set rules, not unlike the famous haiku) in any situation, most impressive that would be of course when said person is either close to death or orgasming, because those are the moments in a persons life where he is overwhelmed with massive emotions.

Now, the point of making someone orgasm to see if he/she can make waka at the time might either be a very subtle form of interrogation or it is used simply as a bet. Think a daimyo/business man hears that his enemy is said to be able to pull it off, so he hires kunoichi to find out if it is just like the rumour says, either intending it to use it as a measure to gauge his (mental) power or to blackmail and exploit if it fails.

- A scene that could always lead to smut is the ninja being uncovered (maybe even intentionally, as a distraction) and she uses her body to get out of there.

- As a reversal of the above mentioned Cliché scenario of seducing somebody to get into their house or whatever could be: Seduce the enemy of your enemy A and get abducted by the enemy A in an attempt to get back at enemy B (either enemy A is known to do that, or a mole plants the idea of kidnapping enemy B's girlfried [the kunoichi] in enemy A's head). Then break free and voila, you've infiltrated the castle/building. Confusing and genius, isn't it? :lol:

That's what I could come with in the span of 15 minutes, hope you can use some of th ideas here.

btw, I'm a wikipedia-freak, so if you want to enlighten me just which fandom it is, I might be able to make more educated guesses ^^ Also, is it like "modern ninjas" or the historical kind of ninja, like, say.... I dunno, I think it's Tenchu or whatever the name of that game was.

If it is not exactly what you're looking for, give me some hints as to what is, and I'll see what I can come up with.

I knew I shouldn't ve slept. You're so quick in answering.

So I'll reveal some more. The story would not be mine, but a friend had been discussing ideas with me, and I'm interested to make an outline for him.

The fandom is Fatal Fury/King of Fighters, and the kunoichi is Mai Shiranui. So it's based on a modern-day setting; ninja clans still exist as some kind of secret service. The main theme is corruption/depravation. Mai's ninja clan does 'dirty work' such as theft, assassination, blackmail etc. for paying clients. As such, the clan realized that they have a sexy asset in Mai Shiranui, and they start to exploit her most obvious talent, her attractiveness (You don't use a body like that for stealth). They start giving Mai tasks that require her to use her body; she dutifully obeyed, but she did not realize the tasks were having a negative effect on her as they corrupted her morals. In the end Mai becomes some kind of sex-hungry slave for the clan, to be used and abused to achieve their goals.

What I'm looking for would be short missions to give her, what she would do, what she needs to be, and how she does it. There would be progression, as the missions get kinkier and more perverted towards the latter stages of her corruption. I already have some in my mind but I'm looking for more suggestions. So far I have find useful stuff in your previous reply.

Looking forward to your reply.

ps: Actually you won't need that much background fandom-specific info, because descriptions of Mai's clan (or even her profession) in the FF/KOF fandom is lacking. I am familiar with other ninja fandoms (Tenchu, Basilisk) and I plan to export elements from there for the plot.

Okay, what you'll want to do is break this up into multiple request type posts. As in you're looking for someone to request a story from you for certain worlds. Reason being for that, is that those are one of the parts of the forum actually open to everyone. This one is not.

Also, somewhere around here is a plot bunny thread.

Speaking of plot bunnies, I could actually make a subforum for that in the challenges/requests forums as well. Dunno, never really THOUGHT about it.

Hmm... you like writing smut, and you like Naruto, yuri, some bdsm, some gangbang... I think i like you already :)

How about some yuri capture of a female ninja? I'm partial to the following girls from the Naruto universe (in order of importance):

Temari

Hinata

Sakura

Not to say I don't like the others, those are just my favorites. Now I'm afraid I don't have a full plot for you (if I did, I'd probably just write it myself), but if you have time I'd like to see something like that happen.